(1) Ray Ellis (1921-2013) of Savannah, GA and Edgartown, MA, a noted painter of watercolors and oils, and frequent collaborator with Walter Cronkite.
(2) Ray Ellis of Nampa, ID, former law-enforcement officer, ordained minister, and author of the Nate Richards mystery series.
(3) Ray Ellis (1920-2014), former gunner in the 107th South Nottinghamshire Hussars, Royal Army, and hero of the 1942 "Battle of Knightsbridge," near Bir Hacheim, Libya
(4) Ray Ellis (1923-2008), Philadelphia-born jazz musician and arranger of jazz, pop, and easy listening music
(5) Ray Ellis, American poet and author of Poems by Ray (1994) and More Poems by Ray (2001)