1) Robert Ellis (b. 1954), author of mystery novels including City of Fire, The Dead Room, Access to Power;
2) Robert Ellis, (b. 1938) author of mathematics textbooks including Calculus with Analytic Geometry, College Algebra and Trigonometry;
3) Robert Ellis (b. 1967) wrote New Mexico Trivia.
4) Robert A. Ellis, principal of Regent's Park College, Oxford, theology professor and author of Answering God.
5) Robert Ellis; born November 10, 1945 - The Pictorial Album of Rock
6) Robert Ellis (b. 1956) wrote Handpicked Software for Mac OS X;,
7) Rob Ellis wrote Sifting Men.
8) Robert Ellis; born November 10, 1945 - The Pictorial Album of Rock
9) Robert Ellis (b. 1926) wrote Lectures on ....
10) Ellis, Robert (Master sergeant) - Caring for Victor
11) Ellis, Robert Richmond Hispanic Homograph
12) Ellis, Robert A. Students' experiences of e-learning in higher education
13) Robert Ellis, F.L.S., surgeon to the National Society's training institution for schoolmistresses, fl. 1851 - Official descriptive and illustrated catalogue
14) Robert W. Ellis - The Serpent and the Dove
15) Ellis, Robert, 1929- Robert Ellis
16) Robert Anthony Ellis (born 24 August 1956) - Games People Play
17) split and aliased for no reason
18) Ellis, Robert (Robert Bruce) - George Burgess : the last man standing