|51,941 (52,471)||1,195||182|| (3.85)||201||0|
- Dark Prince 1,929 copies, 69 reviews
- Dark Desire 1,684 copies, 30 reviews
- Dark Gold 1,551 copies, 35 reviews
- Dark Magic 1,536 copies, 33 reviews
- Dark Challenge 1,397 copies, 21 reviews
- Dark Legend 1,384 copies, 16 reviews
- Dark Fire 1,366 copies, 24 reviews
- Dark Demon 1,310 copies, 21 reviews
- Dark Guardian 1,308 copies, 22 reviews
- Dark Symphony 1,278 copies, 17 reviews
- Shadow Game 1,270 copies, 27 reviews
- Dark Celebration: A Carpathian Reunion 1,223 copies, 24 reviews
- Dark Melody 1,217 copies, 20 reviews
- Dark Secret 1,181 copies, 15 reviews
- Dark Destiny 1,167 copies, 17 reviews
- Mind Game 1,125 copies, 23 reviews
- Oceans of Fire 1,092 copies, 21 reviews
- Dangerous Tides 1,029 copies, 26 reviews
- Night Game 1,014 copies, 18 reviews
- Dark Possession 1,010 copies, 18 reviews
- Conspiracy Game 1,004 copies, 18 reviews
- Safe Harbor 964 copies, 22 reviews
- Magic in the Wind 925 copies, 24 reviews
- Deadly Game 925 copies, 16 reviews
- Dark Curse 895 copies, 13 reviews
- Hot Blooded (Dark Hunger/ Awaiting Moonrise/ The Night Owl/ Seductions… (Contributor) 888 copies, 18 reviews
- Wild Rain 856 copies, 13 reviews
- Turbulent Sea 829 copies, 22 reviews
- The Twilight Before Christmas 823 copies, 16 reviews
- Predatory Game 821 copies, 16 reviews
- Dark Slayer 803 copies, 24 reviews
Top members (works)
Christine Feehan has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Christine King was born in California, USA. She grew up with 10 sisters and 3 brothers. She spent a lot of time getting in trouble at school for writing instead of doing the things she was supposed to do. Later she forced her ten sisters to read every word. She said: "I've been a writer all of my life -- it is who I am. I write for myself and always have. The ability to create pictures and emotions with words is such a miracle to me. I read everything. I mean everything. All kinds of books, even encyclopedias. I am fascinated by the written word and I love storytellers. It is a great privilege to be counted one myself."
Living in the beautiful mountains of Lake County, she always loved hiking, camping, rafting and being outdoors. She has also been involved in the martial arts for years - she hold a third-degree black belt, instructs in a Korean karate system and has taught self defense.
She published her first novel Dark Prince in 1999, starting a paranormal saga. Her debut novel won 3 of the 9 Paranormal Excellence Awards in Romantic Literature for 1999. She also has earned 7 more PEARL awards. She has received numerous honors throughout her career including being a nominee for the RWA's RITA and receiving a Career Achievement Award from the Romantic Times.
Christine is married to Richard Feehan, together they have 11 children (each had children from previous marriages), and now also numerous grandchildren. They all keep her very busy. Today, her lovely daughters read and help her edit her manuscripts.
Improve this author
Christine Feehan is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Christine Feehan is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.