According to Library of Congress:
2) James, Bill, 1929- (pseudonym of James Tucker) wrote Halo Parade and other "Harper & Iles" and Simon Abelard mysteries.
1) James, Bill, 1949- wrote the titles with "baseball" or "STATS"; The Neyer/James guide to pitchers; This time let's not eat the bones; Wins shares; and The Man from the Train
According to the National Library of Australia:
3) James, Bill (Bill Manfred) wrote Top Deck Daze.
4) Bill James (AUS) wrote Collecting Australian Gemstones.
6) James, Bill 1923- Sod House Pioneers
7) James, Bill (William M.) Field Guide to the Kokoda.....
8) Bill James - Baptism and Church Membership