1. Johnson, James Elwin, 1939- wrote Freedom from Depression.
2. Johnson, James, 1777-1845 wrote The Influence of Tropical Climates on European Constitutions.
3. Johnson, James, b. 1750 d. 1811 wrote Scots Musical Museum.
4. Johnston, James Brown, 1862- wrote Place Names of England and Wales. Something strange here. LOC gives the above info for this but a downloaded cover on LT quite clearly shows the author as James Johnson. Same book though. The Johnston is printed in 1915 and the Johnson is a 1994 reprint of the 1915.
5. Johnson, James Allen 1932- wrote Essentials of American Education.
6. Johnson, James A. 1954- wrote Health Organizations.
7. Johnson, James B. (James Burris) 1967- wrote Which Dog for Me?
8. a magazine published by the APA.
9. Johnson, James Leroy 1945- wrote A Basic Dictionary.
10. magazine published by the American Phytopathological Society.
11. Johnson, James Leonard 1927- wrote Deckname Sebastian.
12. Johnson, James 1927-1987 wrote Etchings.
15. James E. Johnson - The Vietnam Worm