1. Gwen Pritchard Jones wrote Speak Welsh. (The John is an Amazon error)
2. Jones, John, 1924- wrote On Aristotle and Greek Tragedy.
3. Jones, John, 1926- wrote Wonders of the Stereoscope.
4. Jones, John, fl. 1635 wrote Adrasta.
5. Jones, John, 1942 Apr. 29- wrote Core Carbonyl Chemistry and Balliol College: A History,.
6. Jones, John E. wrote New Supervisor Training.
7. Jones, John, fl. 1858-1859 wrote Survival on a Western Trek.
8. Jones, John W. (John Walter) 1953- wrote Personnel Testing.
9. Jones, John Congregational minister, Liverpool fl. 1867 wrote Albert Fox.
10. Jones, John 1700-1770 wrote Free and Candid .....
11. Jones, John R. W. D., 1967- International criminal practice
12. Jones, John 1851- wrote A Kinetic Universe.
13. John Alfred Jones wrote Professional Public Speaking.
14. J. Jones Pub. published Recipes from Wales.
15. Jones, John, M.B. Medical, philosophical and vulgar errors, of various kinds, considered and refuted
16. Jones, John, 1729-1791. Plain concise practical remarks on the treatment of wounds and fractures.
17. J. A. Jones Que Bien.....
18. Jones, J. (John) 1766?-1827 Illustrations of the Four Gospels.....
19. John Jones, musician and member of Oysterband
20. Jones, John d. 1828 - A Catalogue of Books
21. John Jones, fl. 1579 - The arte and science of preseruing bodie and soule in healthe, wisedome,…
22. Jones, John, 1756 or 7-1800. The power of deception unveiled,
23. John Jones, Canada, travel writer - 48 Hours in London
24. John Jones - An Eccentric Life
25. John Jones, illustrator - Rita Goes to the Hospital
26. John Jones - Epsilon Eridani
27. John Jones, Australia - Scrap Iron Kid
28. Jones, John fl. 1821-1826 - Bishop Hall, His Life and Times
29. John Jones, a Christian Realtor in Macon, GA - Journey of Faith