1) Michael Jordan, the basketball player wrote For the Love of the Game : My Story.
2) Jordan, Michael, UK, b. 1941- wrote Ceremonies for life.
LOC believes that there is one Michael Jordan UK b. 1941 who writes on both botany and religion. I can't find any evidence to show otherwise.
Amazon.com has a biography of the author born in 1941, stating that he was originally a wildlife presenter, whose interests switched in the 1980s to writing and ancient religions and cults. He has also written a novel.
4) Michael Jordan is an English mycologist, founder of the Association of British Fungal Groups (according to wikipedia)
6) Michael Jordan (b. 1972) is German cartoonist
7) Michael Jordan is a Guyanese author.