- Pelts, plumes, and hides : white traders among the Seminole Indians,… 8 copies, 1 review
- The Florida Seminoles and the New Deal, 1933-1942 8 copies
- The Seminole and Miccosukee Tribes: A Critical Bibliography… 3 copies
- The Seminole and Miccosukee tribes : a critical bibliography. 3 copies
- The Seminole world of Tommy Tiger 3 copies
- "The Miccosukees: Florida's oldest new tribe," 2 copies
- The Stranahans of Fort Lauderdale : a pioneer family of New River 2 copies
- ":The Dania Indian School, 1927-1936," in Tequesta online, Journal of the… 1 copy
- John Milton Gregory and the University of Illinois, 1 copy
- "When moral imperatives clashed: Andrew Jackson and Osceola," 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Harry A. Kersey is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Harry A. Kersey is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.