(1) David King (1943-2016), British designer, photographer and collector of Soviet art, author of The Commissar Vanishes.
(2) David King (b. 1970), historian, author of Finding Atlantis.
(3) David King, political analyst, author of Why Trump etc.
(4) David A. King (b. 1939), British scientist, author of The Hot Topic.
(5) David King (b. 1960), Australian writer, author of Dreamworks.
6) David King (b. 1948) wrote Half-hull modeling, writes on maritime subjects.
7) David C. King (b. 1933) wrote Colonial Days, writes history books for children.
8) David King (b. 1940) wrote Project Management Made Simple, writes on software and management.
9) David King (1819–1894) wrote Memoir of David King, wrote on Christianity.
10) David King (active 1960s) wrote Rat Patrol, wrote television series novelizations.
11) David King (b. 1958) is a sports writer.
12) David King (b. 1932) writes puzzles.
13) Comics - maybe all by David E. King
14) "David King" is a pen name used by Howard Pehrson (b. 1914) , who also wrote as "Matt Weston".
King, David, 1914- wrote The fiddler.
15) David King (b. ?) writes on accounting.
16) David King (1806-1883 )wrote, Principles of Geology, also wrote on Christianity.
17) David King, Australia - Papua New Guinea atlas a nation in transition
18) King, David N. (David Neden) Financial claims and derivatives
19) King, David 1944- The Medieval Stained Glass of St Peter Mancroft, Norwich
21) David King is chairman of Ascade, a telecom software company, and CEO of Flexenclosure, a company providing green-tech solutions to the telecom industry. High Performance Interviewing
22) KING, David LL.D., of Glasgow wrote the introduction to Concordance of the Holy Scriptures.
23. David King, photographer. Also LT's Dave King (2).