1. John Mason (b. 1955), author of An enemy called average.
2. John Mason (b. 1951), Australian author of Commercial hydroponics.
3. John Mason (b. 1944), author of Developing thinking in algebra.
4. John Mason (1901-1980), author of Gold and colour tooling : for bookcrafts, bookbinding and leatherwork.
5. John Mason (1706-1763), author of An essay on elocution and pronunciation, 1748.
6. John S. Mason (b. 1945), author of Tigrinya grammar.
7. John Mason (b. 1948), autho of Olóòkun.
10. John Mason (1600-1672, author of A brief history of the Pequot war.
11. John Mason (prob. UK) writes on weather for juveniles
12. John Mason, 1883- The history of Trinity House of Leith.
13. John Mason, 1927- sculptor
14. John Mason, 1914- Letts go to Yugoslavia /
15. Mason, John, 1646?-1694. Spiritual songs, or, Songs of praise, with Penitential cries to Almighty God, upon several occasions :
16. Mason, John 1960- Haunted Heritage
18. Mason, John fl. 1606-1610 The Turke (a play)
19. Mason, John bookseller fl. 1837-1849 Cottager's Guide....
20. John Mason (1927-2008), author of Diplomatic despatches.
21. John Mason, author of The environment of play.
22. John Mason (1766-1849), author of The recollections of John Mason
23. John Mason, a pseudonym once used by Balazs Pataki
25. John R. Mason, author of Perfect shade.
26. John Mason, author of The story of the water passage at Queensferry.