- The Families of William, John and Andrew Miller of Dumbarton & Cardross,… 2 copies
- Lanark County land transactions, 1820-1847 : Volume One 4 April 1820 - 8… 1 copy
- Lanark County land transactions, 1820-1847 : Volume Two 5 February 1840 -… 1 copy
- Early settlers & Col. Marshall's 1834 report on conditions, 1820-1822… 1 copy
- A preliminary printout of the family of William Miller and Mary or… 1 copy
- The descendants of John and Abraham Ferrier, Waterside, Kirkintilloch,… 1 copy
- Scotch Lone Cemetery 1 copy
- Index of interments and inscriptions for Elmwood Cemetery, Perth, Ontario,… 1 copy
- Early settlers to Bathurst District arriving prior to 1822 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
J. R. Ernest Miller is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
J. R. Ernest Miller is composed of 1 name.