1. David George Moore, author of The last men's book you'll ever need.
2. David Moore, Australian photographer, author of Australia : image of a nation, 1850-1950.
4. David L. Moore, author of Dark Sky, Dark Land: Stories of the Hmong Boy Scouts of Troop 100.
5. David S. Moore author of The basic practice of statistics.
6. David Moore (b. 1961), UK photographer, The last things.
7. David Moore, prof. of developmental studies, author of The World Bank : development, poverty, hegemony.
8. David Moore, Anglo-Irish author of The accidental pilgrim.
9. David Price Moore, author of Successful tutoring : a practical guide to adult learning processes.
10. D. (David) Moore (b. 1942), author of Fungal morphogenesis.
11. David Moore (b. 1963), author of The lads in action : social process in an urban youth subculture.
12. David Moore (1807-1879), author of Contributions towards a Cybele Hibernica.
13. D. (David) Moore (b. 1952), author of A handbook of military terms used in connection with fortifications of the Victorian era.
14. David Moore, author of A guide to dementia care.
15. David W. Moore, author of Edge Level A ...
16. David Moore (b. 1965), author of The Welsh wars of independence.
17. David Moore (b. 1961), author of Current research in operational quantum logic.
18. David Moore, author of Wine behind the label.
19. David Moore, author of Stonebridge secret.
20. David P. Moore, author of David and Suzanne's big frickin' Canadian motorcycle adventure.
21. David Moore, director of Tom Brown's school days.
22. D. C. Moore, Alaska.
23. David G. Moore, US photographer, author of Ephemeral beings.
24. David G. Moore, author of 'Cherokee archaeology', Friends of North Carolina Archaeology Newsletter.