1. Nārada: Vedic sage how appears in several Hindu epics and sacred texts. The Bhakti Sutras and several other pre-6th century works are named after, or attributed to him.
2. Narada Productions: Music label formed in 1983, owned by Blue Note Label Group, and distributed by MCA.
3. Narada Maha Thera (1898–1983) Sri Lankan Buddhist monk, teacher, translator.
4. Nārada, Ū (1868-1955): Burmese Buddhist monk, Vipassana teacher. His well known students include the writers Mahasi Sayadaw and Nyanaponika Thera.
5. If The Minor Law-Book shows up here, please alias to Bhaspati Narada, pre-1000 BCE Vedic Sage.