1. John Norris, from Jersey, Channel Islands. Served six years with Grenadier Guards, writes for magazines and military journals, and gives tours of WWII sites.
2. John Norris, affiliated with Center for American Progress, United Nations Mission in Nepal, International Crisis Group, and US State Dept.
3. John Norris of Bemerton, 1657–1711, philosopher and poet
4. John R. Norris, author with Joann Norris (a bookstore owner) of guidebooks
5. John Norris, 1922-2011, of British Columbia.
(The author of "Anti-Tank Weapons", "Rifles & combat shotguns", and "NBC: nuclear ..." are all one John A. Norris and probably the same as the British military writer and tour guide, but I couldn't find a definite connection. The "Opera Gala" arrangements of opera pieces for organ might be this guy
or maybe even this guy
or somebody else entirely.)