Photo by Robert Birnbaum (courtesy of the photographer)
|26,740 (27,929)||630||558|| (3.8)||135||0|
- The English Patient 9,918 copies, 150 reviews
- Anil’s Ghost 3,492 copies, 84 reviews
- In the Skin of a Lion 2,484 copies, 38 reviews
- The Cat's Table 2,083 copies, 122 reviews
- Divisadero 2,070 copies, 75 reviews
- Running in the Family 1,458 copies, 26 reviews
- Warlight 1,265 copies, 68 reviews
- Coming Through Slaughter 1,235 copies, 19 reviews
- The Collected Works of Billy the Kid 765 copies, 19 reviews
- The Cinnamon Peeler: Selected Poems 574 copies, 5 reviews
- Handwriting 343 copies, 2 reviews
- The Conversations: Walter Murch and the Art of Editing Film 291 copies, 3 reviews
- Lost Classics: Writers on Books Loved and Lost, Overlooked, Under-read,… (Editor) 273 copies, 4 reviews
- From Ink Lake: Canadian Stories (Editor) 114 copies
Top members (works)
Michael Ondaatje has 1 media appearance.
Author Michael Ondaatje Returns To World War II Era With 'Warlight'
's latest novel, Warlight
, is set in England at the end of World War II, about two teenagers whose parents leave them in the care of a relative stranger. (Shortride)
Michael Ondaatje has 21 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Cause of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Michael Ondaatje is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Michael Ondaatje is composed of 23 names. You can examine and separate out names.