1) James Dale Robinson wrote Starman.
2) Robinson, James, 1962- (James Patrick Robinson; b. July 23, 1962) curator of the International Center of Medieval Art - The Lewis Chessmen
3) Robinson, James; b. 1983, actor.
4) Robison, James 1943- wrote New Growth.
5) Robinson, James Harvey; 1863-1936, historian.
6) Robinson, James 1935- wrote Pentecostal Origins.
8) Robinson, James F. wrote Morehouse College.
9) Robinson, James practical curer (fl. 1847) wrote The Whole Art of Making British Wines....
10) Robinson, James fl. 1767-1777 A Scottish Firm in Virginia
11) James Robinson, III is currently professor and graduate coordinator in the Department of Public Health Sciences at New Mexico State University. - Essentials of Health and Wellness
14) James Robinson is a journalist and author. UK - Hacked to Death
16) James Robinson aka Jimi Starr - Pimp Tales
17) James Robinson - Memoirs of a Texas Cowboy
18) Robinson, James 1813-1862 Treatise On the Inhalation of the Vapour
19) James Robinson - The Mary Kay Letourneau Affair
20) James Robinson - Inventions
21) James Robinson - compiler of Philadelphia city directories in the early 1800s
22) James McConkey Robinson, 1924-2016 - editor The Nag Hammadi Library