Photo by Chidi Anthony Opara / Flickr
|3,132 (6,894)||81||6,002|| (3.81)||4||0|
- Aké: The Years of Childhood 568 copies, 9 reviews
- Death and the King's Horseman 377 copies, 5 reviews
- Interpreters 247 copies, 4 reviews
- The Man Died: The Prison Notes of Wole Soyinka 163 copies, 1 review
- You Must Set Forth at Dawn: A Memoir 142 copies
- Death and the King's Horseman 119 copies, 1 review
- The Lion and the Jewel 118 copies, 2 reviews
- Collected Plays 1 114 copies
- Ìsarà : A voyage around "essay" 95 copies, 1 review
- Collected Plays 2 86 copies
- Season of Anomy 82 copies, 1 review
- The Bacchae of Euripides: A Communion Rite 78 copies
- The Open Sore of a Continent: A Personal Narrative of the Nigerian Crisis 72 copies
- The Burden of Memory, the Muse of Forgiveness 64 copies, 1 review
- The Art of the Personal Essay (Contributor) 1,113 copies, 9 reviews
- World Poetry: An Anthology of Verse from Antiquity to Our Time (Contributor) 375 copies, 2 reviews
- The Palm-Wine Drinkard and his Dead Palm-Wine Tapster in the Deads' Town (Introduction, some editions) 364 copies, 10 reviews
- African Folktales (Introduction, some editions) 316 copies
- Against Forgetting: Twentieth-Century Poetry of Witness (Contributor) 278 copies, 1 review
- The Vintage Book of Contemporary World Poetry (Contributor) 253 copies
- Ambiguous Adventure (Afterword, some editions) 244 copies, 4 reviews
- Modern Poetry from Africa (Contributor) 187 copies
- The Last Summer of Reason (Foreword, some editions) 177 copies, 13 reviews
- Granta 108: Chicago (Contributor) 112 copies, 2 reviews
- Forest of a Thousand Daemons: A Hunter’s Saga (Translator, some editions) 68 copies, 3 reviews
- Nobel Lectures: From the Literature Laureates, 1986 to 2006 (Contributor) 63 copies
- An African Treasury (Contributor) 57 copies, 1 review
- Africa39: New Writing from Africa south of the Sahara (Introduction) 48 copies, 3 reviews
Top members (works)
Wole Soyinka has 1 media appearance.
A conversation with guest host David Remnick and Nigerian playwright Wole Soyinka
Nigerian playwright and recipient of the 1986 Nobel Prize in Literature Wole Soyinka talks to guest host David Remnick of (timspalding)
Wole Soyinka has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Cause of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Italian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
fonda il gruppo teatrale "Le maschere 1960"
crea la compagnia "Teatro Orisun"
Improve this author
Wole Soyinka is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Wole Soyinka is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.