1) Stone, Matt, 1971-, South Park
2) Stone, Matthew L., 1958-, McQueen's Machines
3) Matt Stone is training for United Reformed Church ministry in the Cambridge Theological Federation, and has recently completed an MA dissertation on whether fresh expressions are 'fishing nets or safety nets?' Matt is also a columnist for Reform magazine.
4) Matt Stone is the founder of 180DegreeHealth. He is an independent health researcher and author of more than 10 books
5) Stone, Matt, 1987-, The Natural Cook, Matt Stone is the head chef of Oakridge winery in Victoria, co-star of the National Geographic food show Recipes that Rock with Blur bass guitarist Alex James and is a regular on top-rating TV show MasterChef. By 22, Matt was head chef of Joost Bakker's eco-restaurant Greenhouse in Perth, when he also went head to head with Neil Perry on Iron Chef. In 2011 he was awarded Gourmet Traveller's Best New Talent award and West Australia's Good Food Guide's Best Young Chef. He then became head chef of Joost's Melbourne Silo Cafe followed by zero-waste cafe Brothl.