|6,635 (6,992)||211||2,763|| (3.45)||11||0|
Vicki Lewis Thompson also wrote as Cory Kenyon and Corey Keaton with the author Mary Tate Engels.
Please, don't combine Vicki Lewis Thompson with Vicki Thompson, aren't the same author.
- Nerd in Shining Armor 530 copies, 26 reviews
- The Nerd Who Loved Me 423 copies, 12 reviews
- Nerd Gone Wild 371 copies, 9 reviews
- Talk Nerdy to Me 303 copies, 12 reviews
- Gone With the Nerd 288 copies, 4 reviews
- Nerds Like It Hot 261 copies, 6 reviews
- My Nerdy Valentine 252 copies, 6 reviews
- Over Hexed 202 copies, 4 reviews
- A Werewolf in Manhattan: A Wild About You Novel 176 copies, 9 reviews
- Blonde With a Wand 160 copies, 4 reviews
- Wild & Hexy 144 copies, 4 reviews
- Chick with a Charm 108 copies, 3 reviews
- Casual Hex 105 copies, 4 reviews
- Werewolf in the North Woods 93 copies, 4 reviews
- Midnight Fantasies [3-in-1] 89 copies, 1 review
- Wanted! 81 copies
- Werewolf in Seattle 77 copies, 5 reviews
- Already Home 75 copies, 5 reviews
- Invitations to Seduction: 3 novellas (Contributor) 72 copies, 1 review
- Notorious 66 copies
- Talking About Sex... 62 copies, 3 reviews
- Ambushed! 60 copies, 3 reviews
- Werewolf in Alaska 58 copies, 4 reviews
- Werewolf in Denver 55 copies, 4 reviews
- A Fare to Remember [3-in-1] 54 copies, 1 review
- Claimed! 53 copies, 4 reviews
- Better Naughty Than Nice (No Mistletoe Required / Her Secret Santa / Snug… 52 copies, 2 reviews
- 'Tis the Season 50 copies, 1 review
- Behind the Red Doors (Heaven Scent/ Diamond Mine/ Sheer Delights) 50 copies
- Should've Been a Cowboy 46 copies, 4 reviews
- Acting On Impulse (Midnight Fantasies) (Blaze, 21) 44 copies
Top members (works)
Vicki Lewis Thompson has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Cause of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Vicki Lewis was born on October 11 in Arizona, U.S.A. During World War II, her mother had written "Keep 'em flying" on the tongue of her bady shoes, and her father had hung it in the cockpit of his plane. His crew refused to fly without it. Now, she has hung the shoe in her office. She says: "It got my dad through the war, so it should get me through any publishing crisis."
Vicki says: "Find out what makes Vicki Lewis Thompson tick!". Her natural element is heat. Her first publishing success while still in pigtails was a weather rhyme for the local newspaper: The sky is blue, but I am not. I love the sun, I love the hot.
Vicki obtained a B.A. and M.A. in English from the University of Arizona. She married with Larry Thompson and they had two children.
Prior to be a author and finding her bliss, Vicki tried on other careers for size. Teaching English proved too restrictive when she discovered she didn't like being trapped in a classroom any more than the students did. Journalism seemed like a better idea, except that she kept getting assigned to scary stories like rattlesnake milking or parachute jumping. Finally, her husband suggested she write a romance, which she took as a fine testimonial to their life together. Even better, the career was a perfect fit. Writing romances provides freedom from a schedule without fear of imminent death.
Vicki sold her first romances to Harlequin in 1984. She also wrote books with the Arizona author Mary Tate Engels under the pseudonyms: Cory Kenyon and Corey Keaton. After writing more than 65 books, the bestselling author still gravitates toward the heat. She's also been a featured author in several continuity series and anthologies. A finalist numerous times for Romance Writers of America's RITA award, Vicki has won the Desert Rose's Golden Quill Award and has been honoured by Romantic Times and Affaire de Coeur. Her adult daughter, Audrey, runs her mother's website
Besides writing, which she's quite passionate about, Vicki's favourite activities are travelling and laughing. Marriage to her indomitable husband Larry, "He Who Journeys Without a Map", has provided ample doses of both. Now that the kids are grown and Vicki has a laptop, she's finally positioned to combine all three of her passions. The trip has just begun!
Improve this author
Vicki Lewis Thompson is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Vicki Lewis Thompson is composed of 9 names. You can examine and separate out names.