1964 photograph by Boston University Photo Services.
|660 (35,720)||473||23,683|| (3.91)||6||0|
- A Tale of Two Cities (Introduction, some editions) 25,488 copies, 332 reviews
- Life on the Mississippi (Introduction, some editions) 3,276 copies, 36 reviews
- The Innocents Abroad (Introduction, some editions) 2,703 copies, 37 reviews
- Roughing It (Introduction, some editions) 2,309 copies, 20 reviews
- Jurgen: A Comedy of Justice (Foreword, some editions) 805 copies, 16 reviews
- The Chimes (Introduction, some editions) 424 copies, 25 reviews
- The Notorious Jumping Frog & Other Stories (Introduction, some editions; Introduction) 30 copies
- Stories and Fables (Editor, some editions) 22 copies
- The Letters of James Branch Cabell (Editor) 19 copies
- Twentieth-Century American Literature (Chelsea House Library of Literary… (Contributor) 12 copies
- An F. Marion Crawford companion (Introduction) 1 copy
- Virginia Quarterly Review, Vol 6 No 3 (July 1930) (Contributor) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Edward Wagenknecht is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Edward Wagenknecht is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.