1. Jim Wilson (aka Wilson, James I.) wrote How to be Free From Bitterness.
2. Wilson, James W. (James Wesley) 1925- wrote Landscaping With Herbs.
3. These books appear to be written by Gar Wilson which is a house pseudonym.
4. Wilson, B. L. Thrill Kill
5. Wilson, Jim, 1929- wrote Retreat Hell!
6. Wilson, Jim, 1944- wrote The Loft Book.
7. Wilson, Jim, 1944 December 21- Common birds of coastal Georgia
8. Wilson, Sarah 1934- wrote Day That Henry Cleaned His Room.
9. Wilson, Jim L. Soul Shaping
10. Jim Wilson - Commando Fighting Techniques
11. Wilson, Jim 1952- A Parent's Introduction to Behavior Modification
12. Tom Wilson wrote Ziggy in the Fast Lane.
13. Jim Wilson directed and produced Head Above Water.
14. Wilson, Jim 1948 Jan. 2- wrote The Labour Man.
15. Wilson, James Gilbert Aorangi
16. Jim Wilson served in the RAF before spending 40_years in print and television journalism, retiring as director of news for Anglia Television. Nazi Princes
17. Wilson, Jim, 1960- The birds of Ireland
18. Jim Wilson - Popular Mechanics Combat
19. Wilson, James R. (James Robert) 1942- Landing Zones
20. Jim Wilson - Sierra Sunrise
21. James D. Wilson - Poetic Justice
22. Jim Wilson - Changing Agriculture
23. WILSON, James Vernon - Redemption of the common life
24. Wilson, James W. (James William) 1936- The Amazing Circle