- Adorno's Aesthetic Theory: The Redemption of Illusion 25 copies
- Pledges of Jubilee: Essays on the Arts and Culture, in Honor of Calvin G.… (Editor) 11 copies
- Social Philosophy after Adorno 10 copies
- Art in Public: Politics, Economics, and a Democratic Culture 8 copies
- Artistic Truth: Aesthetics, Discourse, and Imaginative Disclosure 8 copies
- Religion, truth, and social transformation : essays in reformational… 3 copies
- Dog-Kissed Tears: Songs of Friendship, Loss, and Healing 3 copies
- Truth Matters: Knowledge, Politics, Ethics, Religion 2 copies
- Art, education, and cultural renewal : essays in reformational philosophy 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Lambert Zuidervaart is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Lambert Zuidervaart is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.