Melvil Decimal System: 267.62
Dewmoji: 🙏🏽 > ⛪ > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Christian practice and observance
Christian pastoral practice and religious orders
Christian organization, social work, worship
History of Christianity
Church; Institutions; Work
Sabbath; Lord's Day; Sunday
Public Worship; Ritual
Missions; Home and Foreign
Religious societies of both men and women
Religious societies of men
Young Men's Christian associations
Religious societies of women
Young Women's Christian associations
Religious societies of young people
Religious societies of boys
Interdenominational and undenominational
Works under MDS 267.62
- Changing the World (Through Effective Youth Ministry) by Ken Moser
- Youth Evangelism - Reaching Young People In A Way That Honours God by Ken Moser
- Awesome on the Inside by Tim Hawkins
- We Would Be One: A History Of Unitarian Universalist Youth Movements by Wayne B. Arnason
- Quaker organization : a plain person's guide to structure and business meetings in the Religious Society of Friends by Barry Wilsher
- Growth in worship : a manual for youth counselors by Alfred P. Klausler
- A Story of Suffering and Hope: Lessons from Latino Youth by Eileen Mcnerney
- Newman Movement: Roman Catholics in American Higher Education, 1883-1971 by John Whitney Evans
- Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders by Trina Boice
- The Boys of the Archangel Raphael by Konrad Eisenbichler
- Building a church training program by J.E. Lambdin
- The Catholic origins of Quebec's Quiet Revolution, 1931-1970 by Michael Gauvreau
- Neudeutschland, German Catholic Students 1919-1939 by Ronald A. Warholoski
- A JUC: os estudantes católicos e a política by Luiz Alberto Gómez de Souza
- A JUC no Brasil : evolucao e impasse de uma ideologia by Jose Luiz. Sigrist
- Meeting the Needs of Adults Through the Baptist Training Union (Revised Edition) by Gaines S. Dobbins
- Official Souvenir Programme / 3rd International Convention of the Epworth League, held in Toronto, Canada, July 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th, 1897 by Epworth League. International Conference
- G.I.A.C.: con prefazione di Luigi Gedda by Luigi Gedda
- Young People's Literary Society Manual by Clayton F. editor Yake
- Quand la jeunesse entre en scène. L'Action catholique avant la Révolution tranquille by Louise Bienvenue
- A time of awakening : the Young Christian Worker story in the United States, 1938 to 1970 by Mary Irene Zotti
- Four wonderful years; a sketch of the origin, growth, and working plans of the Epworth League by Joseph Flintoft Berry
- The efficient Epworthian, being "Epworth league methods," rev., enl., rewritten by Dan B Brummitt
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.