Melvil Decimal System: 332.63221
Dewmoji: 👫 > 🐂 > 💰 > 💹 > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Capital; Labor; Wages
Of Land & Natural Resources
Socialism; Communism; Fascism; Anarchism
Public Finance & Taxation
Protection and Free Trade
Macroeconomics, Wealth Inequality, etc.
Loan institutes and special loans
Credit; credit system
Types Of Investments And Other Topics
Works under MDS 332.63221
- Financial Calculus : An Introduction to Derivative Pricing by Martin Baxter
- The Little Book of Valuation: How to Value a Company, Pick a Stock and Profit (Little Books. Big Profits) by Aswath Damodaran
- Equity Asset Valuation by John D. Stowe
- Streetsmart Guide to Valuing a Stock by Gary Gray
- The Little Book of Big Dividends by Charles B. Carlson
- A Course in Financial Calculus by Alison Etheridge
- A Behavioral Approach to Asset Pricing (Academic Press Advanced Finance) by Hersh Shefrin
- Valuation of Equity Securities: History, Theory and Application by Geoffrey Poitras
- The Valuation Handbook: Valuation Techniques from Today's Top Practitioners by Rawley Thomas
- Dividend Stocks For Dummies by Lawrence Carrel
- Equity Valuation and Analysis w/ eVal by Richard Sloan
- A Wonderful Company at a Fair Price: A Guide for Serious Investors on the Australian Sharemarket by Brian McNiven
- Franchise Value: A Modern Approach to Security Analysis (Wiley Finance) by Martin L. Leibowitz
- Biotechnology Valuation: An Introductory Guide (The Wiley Finance Series) by Karl Keegan
- Corporate Valuation for Portfolio Investment: Analyzing Assets, Earnings, Cash Flow, Stock Price, Governance, and Special Situations (Bloomberg Financial) by Robert A. G. Monks
- Valuing Technology : The New Science of Wealth in the Knowledge Economy (Wiley Finance Series.) by Chris Westland
- Equity Valuation: Models from Leading Investment Banks (The Wiley Finance Series) by Jan Viebig
- Pricing Derivative Securities: An Interactive, Dynamic Environment with Maple V and Matlab by Eliezer Z. Prisman
- Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management (Frank J. Fabozzi Series) by Frank J. Fabozzi
- Stock Valuation: An Essential Guide to Wall Street's Most Popular Valuation Models (McGraw-Hill Library of Investment and Finance) by Scott Hoover
- Investing In Dividends For Dummies by Lawrence Carrel
- The Valuation of Businesses, Shares, and Other Equities by Wayne Lonergan
- Rethinking valuation and pricing models : lessons learned from the crisis and future challenges by Carsten S. Wehn
- Valuation: The Market Approach by Seth Bernstrom
- Valuing Companies: Analysing Business Worth by Alan Gregory
- The Dividend Investor: A practical guide to building a share portfolio designed to maximise income by Rodney Hobson
- Dividend Policy: Theory and Practice by George Frankfurter
- Integrated Bank Analysis and Valuation: A Practical Guide to the ROIC Methodology (Global Financial Markets) by Sandy Chen
- Financial Techniques for Business Acquisitions and Disposals - 1998 Update by Ian Smith
- Understanding dividend imputation : the tax benefits, a guide for investors, family businesses, listed companies, securi by N. E. Renton
- Capital asset pricing model : statistische inferenz by Bernd Krug
- The Australian dividend handbook and contact directory 2000-2001
- Mergent's Dividend Achievers Spring 2005: Featuring Year-End Results for 2004 by Inc., Mergent
- Building a Value Portfolio: Learn to Uncover the Hidden Value of Shares by Ken Langdon
- Tech Stock Valuation by Mark Hirschey
- Valuation of businesses, shares, and property by V. L. Gole
- Earnings: Measurement, Disclosure, and the Impact on Equity Valuation by D. Eric Hirst
- Shareholder Value Demystified: An Explanation of Methodologies and Use (Strategic Resource Management Series) by Maria Barbera
- Share valuation cases. 2nd ed by Nigel Eastaway
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.