Melvil Decimal System: 333.7830994
Dewmoji: 👫 > 🐂 > 🏞 > ? > ? > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Capital; Labor; Wages
Of Land & Natural Resources
Socialism; Communism; Fascism; Anarchism
Public Finance & Taxation
Protection and Free Trade
Macroeconomics, Wealth Inequality, etc.
Absentee owners; alien owners
Natural Resources & Energy
Hydrospheric, Atmospheric, and Biospheric Resources
Environmentalism & Conservation
Land Use Planning
Grasslands & Ranchlands
Forests & Rainforests
Countryside, Rural & Agrarian Land
National Park & Wilderness Land
Other Types of Parks and Recreation Lands
Biography; History by Place
Works under MDS 333.7830994
- Discover Australia: NATIONAL PARKS by Ron and Viv Moon
- Discover Australia by National Park
- Kakadu: A World Heritage of Unsurpassed Beauty by Derrick Ovington
- Victoria's National Parks - A Centenary History by Esther Anderson
- Australia's National Parks by Vincent Serventy
- Future Park: Imagining Tomorrow's Urban Parks by Amalie Wright
- Fighting for Fraser Island: A man and an island by John Sinclair
- National parks, new visions for a new century : proceedings of a conference ... presented in Sydney, Australia, 18-19 July 1997 by the Nature Conservation Council of NSW Inc., the National Parks Association of NSW Inc. by Peter Prineas
- Blue Mountains National Park walking track guide : bushwalking in the Katoomba and Leura area : a selection of short and long walks in the Jamison Valley
- Uluru (Ayers Rock - Mount Olga) National park plan of management by ULURU- KATA TJUTA BOARD OF MANAGEMENT PARKS AUSTRALIA
- Defending the Little Desert: The Rise of Ecological Consciousness in Australia by Libby Robin
- Gagudju Man: the Environmental and Spiritual Philosophy of a Senior Traditional Owner, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Australia by Bill Neidjie
- National parks of Australia by Allan Fox
- Aboriginal involvement in parks and protected areas : papers presented to a conference organised by the Johnstone Centre of Parks, Recreation, and Heritage at Charles Sturt University, Albury, New South Wales, 22-24 July 1991 by birckheadjim
- Parks of the Coffin Bay area management plan : Coffin Bay National Park, Kellidie Bay, Whidbey Isles, Mount Dutton Bay and Avoid Bay Islands conservation parks, Eyre Peninsula, South Australia by Eyre Peninsula
- Kosciusko heritage : the conservation significance of Kosciusko National Park by Roger Good
- Kakadu: The Making of a National Park by David Lawrence
- Kakadu: Natural and cultural heritage and management by A. J. Press
- Morialta and Black Hill Conservation Parks management plan, Mount Lofty Ranges, South Australia by Iain Evans
- Mount Brown Conservation Park management plan, Southern Flinders Ranges, South Australia by Mount Brown
- Dorrigo National Park plan of management
- Growing up strong the first 10 years of Indigenous Protected Areas in Australia
- Unnamed Conservation Park management plan, Far West region, South Australia by Andrea Sutherland
- Kanangra Boyd National Park walking track & visitor guide : Kanangra Boyd National Park : identified wilderness area : information about camping and walking in Kanangra-Boyd National Park by Stephen Acton
- Sir Joseph Banks Group Conservation Park management plan, Spencer Gulf, South Australia by Andrea Sutherland
- Blue Mountains National Park walking track & visitor guide : the Grand Canyon, Blackheath
- Report on the review of the Australian National Parks and Wildlife Service by Bruce McDonald
- Australia's national parks and protected areas : future directions : a disscussion paper by Penelope Figgis
- Cradle Mountain - Lake St Clair & Walls of Jerusalem : our national parks by Dennis Harding
- The National Parks of Western Australia by C. F. H Jenkins
- Kakadu. Our Land, Our Heritage. by Lyn Allen
- The world of Tidbinbilla : where to go...what to do...how to find... by Wendy P. Rainbird
- Morialta and Black Hill Conservation Parks background information, Mount Lofty Ranges, South Australia by Adelaide Hills
- Master plan for Queensland's parks system by Queensland.
- Loftia Recreation Park management plan : Central Region, South Australia. DRAFT by Adelaide Hills
- Master plan for Queensland's parks system : discussion paper
- Small coastal parks of the South East : management plan, East Region, South Australia by South East of S.A.
- Promoting and preserving public places by Anne Ross
- Little Dip Conservation Park management plan, South East, South Australia by South East of S.A.
- A multicultural landscape: National parks and the Macedonian experience (Studies in the cultural construction of open sp by Martin Thomas
- Little Dip Conservation Park management plan : amendment to plan of management, South East, South Australia by South East Region Group
- Willandra National Park : plan of management by NSW NPWS
- Canunda National Park management plan : amendment, South East, South Australia by South East of S.A.
- Town Parks Of New South Wales - Past, Present & Future by Warwick Mayne-Wilson
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.