Melvil Decimal System: 338.91730
Dewmoji: 👫 > 🐂 > 🏭 > 📈 > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Capital; Labor; Wages
Of Land & Natural Resources
Socialism; Communism; Fascism; Anarchism
Public Finance & Taxation
Macroeconomics, Wealth Inequality, etc.
Water products; Fish, ice, etc.
Manufactured products; Machinery in industry
Economic Development And Growth
Particular Policy Tendencies
Works under MDS 338.91730
- The Most Noble Adventure: The Marshall Plan and the Time When America Helped Save Europe by Greg Behrman
- Winning the Peace: The Marshall Plan and America's Coming of Age as a Superpower by Nicolaus Mills
- The Marshall Plan: America, Britain, and the Reconstruction of Western Europe, 1947-1952 by Michael J. Hogan
- Crossing Boundaries: Selected Writings by Albert O. Hirschman
- The Soft War: The Uses and Abuses of U.S. Economic Aid in Central America by Tom Barry
- Secular Missionaries: Americans and African Development in the 1960s (Culture, Politics, and the Cold War) by Larry Grubbs
- Marshall Plan by Allen W. Dulles
- The Second Victory: The Marshall Plan and the Postwar Revival of Europe by Robert J. Donovan
- The United States and European reconstruction, 1945-1960 by John Killick
- The Marshall plan : fifty years after by Martin Schain
- US Economic Aid in Egypt: Strategies for Democratisation and Reform in the Middle East (International Library of Economics) by Dina Jadallah
- al-Amn al-duwalī wa-itirātījīyāt al-taghyīr wa-al-iṣlāḥ by Riwāʾ Zakī al-Ṭawīl
- Feeding the Bear: American Aid to the Soviet Union, 1941–1945 by Hubert P. Van Tuyll
- USAID in South Africa: Learning Lessons, Continuing Debates by Douglas J Tilton
- US Economic Development Policies Towards the Pacific Rim: Successes and Failures of US Aid by Nan Wiegersma
- Mission for Peace: Point 4 in Iran by William E. Warne
- The Role of Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in the Future of USAID by Committee on the Review of the Use of Scientific Criteria and Performance Standards for Safe Food.
- U.S. Aid to the Developing World: A Free Market Agenda (Critical Issues)
- Inequity and intervention : the federal budget and Central America by Joshua Cohen
- Players and issues in US foreign aid : essential information for educators by Elizabeth Morrison
- George Bush's Foreign Aid: Transformation or Chaos? by Carol Lancaster
- A Cautionary Tale: Failed U.S. Development Policy in Central America (Food First Development Studies) by Michael E. Conroy
- Foreign aid : U.S. programs, policies and public-private partnerships by James P. Brant
- Wissenschaft im aussenpolitischen Kalkül des "Dritten Reiches" : deutsch-sowjetische Wissenschaftsbeziehungen vor und nach Abschluss des Hitler-Stalin-Paktes by Johannes Dafinger
- USAID in Bolivia : partner or patr©đn? by Lawrence C. Heilman
- Intermedialität in der japanischen Gegenwartsliteratur : Am Beispiel von Shimada Masahiko, Yoshida Shuichi und Murakami Haruki by Oliver P. Hartmann
- United States assistance for the Palestinians by James M. Bailey
- The politics of foreign aid : American experience in Southeast Asia by John Dickey Montgomery
- Egypt and the Politics of U.S. Economic Aid (Westview Special Studies on the Middle East) by Marvin Weinbaum
- Economic Aid and the American Policy Toward Egypt, 1955-1981 by William Joseph Burns
- Summary of The Most Noble Adventure : The Marshall Plan and the Time When America Helped Save Europe - Greg Behrman by Capitol Reader
- U.S. Aid to Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges, Constraints, and Choices (Csis Significant Issues Series) by Carol Lancaster
- A Half Penny on the Federal Dollar: The Future of Development Aid by Michael E. O'Hanlon
- Gifts and Nations: The Obligation to Give, Receive and Repay by Wilton S. Dillon
- Cooperation for international development : the UnitedStates and the Third World in the 1990s by Robert J. Berg
- Il Piano Marshall e l'Italia by Francesca Fauri
- American aid for development by Paul G. Clark
- L'Italia, gli Stati Uniti e il piano Marshall, 1947-1951 by Mauro Campus
- bread and the ballot: the united states and india's economic development, 1947-1963 by Dennis Merrill
- America's Feeble Weapon: Funding the Marshall Plan in France and Italy, 1948-1950 by Chiarella Esposito
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.