Melvil Decimal System: 343.730526
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🏬 > ? > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Works under MDS 343.730526
- Working for Yourself: Law & Taxes for Independent Contractors, Freelancers & Consultants by Stephen Fishman
- Tax Savvy for Small Business by Frederick W. Daily
- Deduct It!: Lower Your Small Business Taxes by Stephen Fishman
- The Tax Law of Charitable Giving by Bruce R. Hopkins
- Tax Planning and Compliance for Tax-Exempt Organizations: Rules, Checklists, Procedures (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series) by Jody Blazek
- 422 Tax Deductions for Businesses & Self-Employed Individuals by Bernard B. Kamoroff
- Corporate Taxation: Examples And Explanations by Cheryl D. Block
- Don't Let the IRS Destroy Your Small Business: Seventy-Six Mistakes to Avoid by Michael Savage
- Federal income taxation of corporations and shareholders by Boris I. Bittker
- International Tax as International Law: An Analysis of the International Tax Regime (Cambridge Tax Law Series) by Reuven S. Avi-Yonah
- Every Nonprofit's Tax Guide: How to Keep Your Tax-Exempt Status & Avoid IRS Problems by Stephen Fishman J.D.
- Federal Income Taxation of Partners and Partnerships in a Nutshell (Nutshell Series) by Karen C. Burke
- Tax power for the self-employed : straightforward advice from an expert by James O. Parker
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy: How to Increase Your Deductions, Reduce What You Owe, and Boost Your Profits by Eva Rosenberg
- Wage slave no more : the independent contractor's legal guide by Stephen Fishman
- Profits, Taxes & LLCs (Series 200: Investors & Businesses) by Holmes F. Crouch
- Understanding Partnership and Llc Taxation (Understanding Series) by Jerold A. Friedland
- Fundamentals of Partnership Taxation Cases and Materials by Stephen A. Lind
- J.K. Lasser's New Rules for Small Business and Tax by Barbara Weltman
- Revised Form 990: A Line-by-Line Preparation Guide by Jody Blazek
- The Federal Income Taxation of Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, and Their Owners by Jeffrey L. Kwall
- Small C & S Corporations (Series 200: Investors and Business) by Holmes F. Crouch
- Small Business Tax Secrets: Ultimate Tax Savings for the Self-Employed! (Savvy Savings Guide for Home and Business) by Gary W. Carter
- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2015: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line by Barbara Weltman
- J.K. Lasser's small business taxes 2016 : your complete guide to a better bottom line by Barbara Weltman
- Being Self-Employed (Series 100: Individual and Families) by Holmes F. Crouch
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy, Second Edition by Eva Rosenberg
- Planning Guide for The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations : Strategies and Commentaries by Bruce R. Hopkins
- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2012: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line by Barbara Weltman
- J.K. Lasser's Tax Deductions for Small Businesses (2nd ed) by Barbara Weltman
- IRS Form 990: Tax Preparation Guide for Nonprofits by Jody Blazek
- Charitable Giving Law Made Easy by Bruce R. Hopkins
- IRS Audits of Tax-Exempt Organizations: Policies, Practices, and Procedures by Bruce R. Hopkins
- J.K. Lasser's Tax Deductions for Your Small Business (3rd ed) by Barbara Weltman
- Federal Income Taxation of Corporations and Partnerships (Casebook) by Richard L. Doernberg
- Taxation of Business Entities: C Corporations, Partnerships, and s Corporations (American Casebook Series) by Jr. Samuel C. Thompson
- Understanding Corporate Taxation (Understanding Series (New York, N.Y.).) by Leandra Lederman
- The New Form 990: Law, Policy, and Preparation by Bruce R. Hopkins
- Being Self-Employed: Prepare for IRS Surveillance & Audit Strikes (Tax Guide, 101) by Holmes F. Crouch
- Being Self-Employed: How to Run a Business Out of Your Home, Claim Travel and Depreciation, and Earn a Good Income Well into Your 70s or 80s (Series 100: Individuals & Families) by Holmes F. Crouch
- The tax law of charitable giving. 2017, Cumulative supplement by Bruce R. Hopkins
- Federal Income Taxation of Corporate Enterprise (University Casebook) by Bernard Wolfman
- J.K. Lasser's Tax Deductions for Small Business (Jk Lassers Tax Deductions for Small Business) by Barbara Weltman
- J.K. Lasser's Taxes Made Easy for Home-Based Business (J. K. Lasser's from Ebay to Mary-Kay: Taxes Made Easy for Your Ho by Ph.D. Gary W. Carter
- Corporate Inversions: Motivation and Tax Reform Issues (Economic Issues, Problems and Perspectives) by Fredrick White
- The Artist's Tax Guide and Financial Planner (Artist's Tax Workbook) by Carla Messman
- Tax Planning and Preparation Made Easy for the Self-Employed by Gregory L. Dent
- What Every Inventor Needs to Know About Business & Taxes by Stephen Fishman J.D.
- Top Tax Savings Ideas by Thomas Stemmy
- Intermediate Sanctions: Curbing Nonprofit Abuse by Bruce R. Hopkins
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.