Melvil Decimal System: 343.87
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🏬 > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Colombia; Ecuador; Panama; Panama Canal
Works under MDS 343.87
- The law relating to international commercial disputes by Jonathan Hill
- Verfassungsrechtliche Aspekte der schweizerischen Aussenwirtschaftspolitik. Die verfassungsrechtlichen Grundlagen und die Aufgabenverteilung im Bund
- Export control law and regulations handbook : a practical guide to military and dual-use goods trade restrictions and compliance by Yann Aubin
- Die Europ©Þische Union und S©ơdafrika Bilaterale Handelsbeziehungen im Lichte des GATT und der WTO by Johann Weusmann
- The Bill of Lading: A Document of Title to Goods by Michael Bools
- Negotiating the Review of the WTO Dispute Settlement Understanding by Thomas A. Zimmermann
- Understanding the WTO Anti-Dumping Agreement by James P. Durling
- Comentarios a las normas que regulan el impuesto al valor agregado by Marco Antonio Romero Rivero
- Uses and misuses of anti-dumping provisions in world trade : a cross-country perspective by Bibek Debroy
- Anti-dumping : global abuse of a trade policy instrument by Bibek Debroy
- Guide to export-import basics by Guillermo Jiménez
- Recognition and Regulation of Anti-dumping Measures Under GATT/WTO: 2004 Edition with Supplement 2007 by Sheela Rai
- World Trade Organization Agreement on Anti-dumping: A Gatt/Wto & Indian Legal Perceptive (Global Trade Law) by K. D. Raju
- Law, Justice and Society
- WTO Jurisprudence and Policy : Practitioners' Perspective by M. C. E. J. Bronckers
- NAFTA Chapter eleven reports by browercharlesh
- International Trade Regulation: Law and Policy in the WTO, the European Union and Switzerland, Cases Materials and Comments by Thomas Cottier
- UnFinished Business by Thomas M. Boddez
- Trade Law Experienced: Pottering About in the GATT and WTO by Jacques Bourgeois
- Derecho marítimo by Francisco A. Villarroel R.
- Guide To the WTO and GATT: Economics, Law and Politics by A.K. Koul
- El dinero, la inflacion y las deudas de valor (Spanish Edition) by James Otis Rodner
- International Contract Manual by Pace Institute of International Commerci
- Kommentar zum UN-Kaufrecht: Übereinkommen der Vereinten Nationen über Verträge über den Internationalen Warenkauf (CISG) (German Edition) by Heinrich Honsell
- Compliance with International Trade Obligations: The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (Global Trade and Finance) by Henry Kibet Mutai
- Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods by Joseph Lookofsky
- Trade, health, and the burden of proof in WTO law by Joachim Åhman
- International commercial law : source materials : corporate governance codes, international contract principles, all major arbitration and mediation rules, conventions on applicable law, on jurisdiction and enforcement, guidance for ongoing disclosures, ethical conduct, assessment of credit rating agencies, the position of auditors, UCP600 and INCOTERMS 2000 by wiggerswillemjh
- The Law of Cross-Border Business Transactions. Principles, Concepts, Skills by Lutz-Christian Wolff
- A Comparison of WTO and EC Law: Do Different Treaty Objectives and Purposes Matter for Treaty Interpretation by Marco Slotboom
- Schmitthoff's Agency and Distribution Agreements by Patrick Kelly
- WTO Agreements on CD-ROM: The Legal Texts and Schedules: Services by WTO Publications
- WTO Law. From A European Perspective by Birgitte Egelund Olsen
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.