Melvil Decimal System: 346.71104
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🤫 > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Codes; Revised statutes
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Works under MDS 346.71104
- The Pleasure of the Crown: Anthropology, Law and First Nations by Dara Culhane
- Colonialism on trial: Indigenous land rights and the Gitksan and Wet'suwet'en sovereignty case by Don Monet
- Eagle Down Is Our Law: Witsuwit'En Law, Feasts, and Land Claims by Antonia Mills
- Delgamuukw : the Supreme Court of Canada decision on aboriginal title by Stan Persky
- The world is our witness : the historic journey of the Nisga'a into Canada by Tom Molloy
- Aboriginal Fishing Rights: Laws, Courts, Politics by Parnesh Sharma
- After Native Claims: The Implications of Comprehensive Claims Settlement for Natural Resources in British Columbia by Frank Cassidy
- Landing Native Fisheries: Indian Reserves and Fishing Rights in British Columbia, 1849-1925 (Law and Society) by Douglas C. Harris
- For Future Generations: Reconciling Gitxsan and Canadian Law by Dawn P. Mills
- Without Surrender, Without Consent: A History of the Nishga Land Claims by Daniel Raunet
- The Nisga'a treaty : polling dynamics and political communication in comparative context by J. Rick Ponting
- The spirit in the land: Statements of the Gitksan and Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs in the Supreme Court of British Col by Gisday Wa
- The Georgia Straight: What the Hell Happened by Naomi Pauls
- Aboriginal Title in British Columbia : Delgamuukw v. The Queen - Proceedings of a conference held September 10 & 11, 1991 by Frank Cassidy
- 'Hang on to these words' : Johnny David's Delgamuukw evidence by Antonia Curtze Mills
- Spirit dance at Meziadin : Chief Joseph Gosnell and the Nisga'a treaty by Alex Rose
- The Carriers of No: After the Land Claims Trial (Discussions on Law) by Leslie Hall Pinder
- British Columbia strata property practice manual by Allyson L. Baker
- McCarthy Tétrault's annotated British Columbia Strata Property Act by Scott D. Smythe
- Colonialism on Trial: Indigenous Land Rights and the Gitksan and Wet'Suwet'En Sovereignty Case by Don Monet
- Land title practice manual by Wendi J. Mackay
- Real estate financing : annotated precedents by Allan Coombe
- Guide to locating, recording and maintaining mineral claims and 2 post claims under the Mineral Act by BC Mineral Resources Division
- The condominium manual : a comprehensive guide to the Strata Property Act : a resource for owners and real estate and legal professionals in BC, 2nd ed. by Mike Mangan
- Forestry law conference, 2003 : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Forestry Law Conference 2003, held in Vancouver, B.C. on January 31, 2003 by Billy Garton
- Collected real estate precedents by Susan S. Munro
- Intellectual property in business transactions, 1997 : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual property in business transactions, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 24, 1997 by Catherine D. Mutala
- Real estate litigation, 1992 : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education seminar held in Vancouver, B.C. on December 8, 1992 by George E. H. Cadman
- Tenant survival guide : your legal rights by Kris Anderson
- Real estate development, 1990 : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education seminar held in Vancouver, B.C. on September 15, 1990 by Peter Kenward
- Advising businesses on technology issues : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Advising businesses on technology issues, held in Vancouver, B.C. on June 4, 2004 by Bradley J. Freedman
- Strata property, 2011 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Strata property update, held in Vancouver, B.C., on April 28, 2011 by Adrienne M. Murray
- Commercial leasing : structuring & managing lease relationships : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Commercial leasing: structuring & managing lease relationships in a recession, held in Vancouver, BC, on June 11, 2009 by Peter J. Anderson
- Leaky condo : the new regulations : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Leaky condos, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 5, 1999 by Joost Blom
- Leaky condos - 2000 : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Leaky condos II, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 3, 2000 by Derek A. Brindle
- Reaching Just Settlements: Land Claims in British Columbia Proceedings of a Conference Held February 21-22, 1990 by Frank Cassidy
- Strata Property Act: a practical guide to bylaws, 7th edition by Cora D. Wilson
- Aboriginal law conference, 2001 : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, 2nd Annual Aboriginal Law Conference, held in Vancouver, B.C. on March 9, 2001 by W. Graham Allen
- Stewardship bylaws : a guide for local government
- British Columbia mortgages practice manual
- Land title electronic forms guidebook, 6th ed.
- British Columbia real estate practice manual
- The Condominium Manual, Third Edition by Mike Mangan
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.