Melvil Decimal System: 613.192
Dewmoji: 💡 > 💉 > 💩 > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Pathology; Diseases; Treatment
Gynecology and Pediatrics
Comparative Medicine; Veteraniary
Air and Light
Cleanliness of Body; Clothing
Human Habitation and Resort
Hygiene of Employment
Hygiene of Recreation and Sleep
Hygiene of Nervous System
Hygiene of Offspring; Heredity
Health Resorts; Mountain; Sea-shore
Seasons; Time of Day
Purification of Air
Works under MDS 613.192
- The Breathing Book: Vitality & Good Health Through Essential Breath Work by Donna Farhi
- Conscious Breathing: Breathwork for Health, Stress Release, and Personal Mastery by Gay Hendricks
- Free Your Breath, Free Your Life: How Conscious Breathing Can Relieve Stress, Increase Vitality, and Help You Live More Fully by Dennis Lewis
- The Art of Breathing: Thirty Simple Exercises for Improving Your Performance and Well-Being by Nancy Zi
- The Art of Breathing: 6 Simple Lessons to Improve Performance, Health, and Well-Being by Nancy Zi
- Pranayama: The Yoga of Breathing (Mandala Books) by Andre van Lysebeth
- Ten Zen Seconds by Eric Maisel
- The Healing Power of the Breath: Simple Techniques to Reduce Stress and Anxiety, Enhance Concentration, and Balance Your Emotions by Richard P. Brown
- Perfect Breathing: Transform Your Life One Breath at a Time by Al Lee
- Unwinding the Belly: Healing with Gentle Touch by Allison Post
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: Inhale Energy and Exhale Stress by Guiding and Controlling Your Breathing by James E. Loehr
- Ways to Better Breathing by Carola Speads
- Breathing: Expanding Your Power and Energy by Michael Sky
- Power of Chi by Geoff Pike
- Healing with Ki-Kou: The Secrets of Ancient Chinese Breathing Techniques, Second Edition by Li Xiuling
- Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve Your Mental and Physical Health by Belisa Vranich
- Brain Respiration: Making Your Brain Creative, Peaceful, and Productive by Ilchi Lee
- Super Power Breathing: For Super Energy, High Health & Longevity (Bragg Super Power Breathing for Super Energy) by Paul Bragg
- Breathing Space: Twelve Lessons for the Modern Woman by Katrina Repka
- The Art of Breathing by Frederick Leboyer
- The Oxygen Advantage: The Simple, Scientifically Proven Breathing Techniques for a Healthier, Slimmer, Faster, and Fitter You by Patrick McKeown
- Breathing into Life: Recovering Wholeness Through Body, Mind, and Breath by Bija Bennett
- Breath Taking: 60 Breathing Techniques to Enhance Your Health and Joy of Living by Lorin Roche
- Frog's Breathtaking Speech: How Children and Frogs Can Use the Breath to Deal With Anxiety, Anger and Tension by Michael Chissick
- Super Power Breathing: For Super Energy, High Health & Longevity by Patricia Bragg
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.