Melvil Decimal System: 613.265
Dewmoji: 💡 > 💉 > 💩 > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Pathology; Diseases; Treatment
Gynecology and Pediatrics
Comparative Medicine; Veteraniary
Air and Light
Cleanliness of Body; Clothing
Human Habitation and Resort
Hygiene of Employment
Hygiene of Recreation and Sleep
Hygiene of Nervous System
Hygiene of Offspring; Heredity
Food for Infants
Food for the Sick
Fasting; Famine; Starvation
Excess of Food
Animal Food; Meats
Works under MDS 613.265
- Becoming Raw: The Essential Guide to Raw Vegan Diets by Brenda Davis
- Raw Food: A Complete Guide for Every Meal of the Day by Erica Palmcrantz Aziz
- Easy Sexy Raw: 130 Raw Food Recipes, Tools, and Tips to Make You Feel Gorgeous and Satisfied by Carol Alt
- Hooked on Raw by Rhio
- Ani's 15-Day Fat Blast: The Kick-Ass Plan to Get Lighter, Tighter, and Sexier . . . Super Fast by Ani Phyo
- Raw Food Controversies: How to Avoid Common Mistakes That May Sabotage Your Health by Frederic Patenaude
- Annelie's Raw Food Power: Supercharged Raw Food Recipes and Remedies by Annelie Whitfield
- The Raw Food Nutrition Handbook: An Essential Guide to Understanding Raw Food Diets by Karin Dina
- Soak Your Nuts: Cleansing With Karyn: Detox Secrets for Inner Healing and Outer Beauty by Karyn Calabrese
- The Raw Food Diet: The Healthy Way to Get the Shape You Want by Christine Bailey
- Uncooked foods & how to use them; a treatise on how to get the highest form of animal energy from food, with recipes for preparation, healthful combinations and menus by Eugene Christian
- The Raw Food Kitchen Book by Amanda Brocket
- Live Raw Around the World: International Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty by Mimi Kirk
- Raw Foods on a Budget (Special Color Edition): The Ultimate Program and Workbook to Enjoying a Budget-Loving, Plant-Based Lifestyle by Brandi Y Rollins
- Raw and Simple Detox: A Delicious Body Reboot for Health, Energy, and Weight Loss by Judita Wignall
- Healing with Raw Foods: Your Guide to Unlocking Vibrant Health Through Living Cuisine by Jenny Ross
- Raw: Recipes for Radiant Living by Bernadette Bohan
- Raw: 150 Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes by Omid Jaffari
- Raw-Vitalize: The Easy, 21-Day Raw Food Recharge by Mimi Kirk
- The Power of Living Raw: Delicious recipes for health and wellbeing by Nicky Arthur
- Raw Food Detox by Anya Ladra
- Raw Food Detox: Over 100 Recipes for Better Health, Weight Loss, and Increased Vitality by Ulrika Davidsson
- Raw Awakening: Your Ultimate Guide to the Raw Food Diet by Kristen Suzanne
- Living a Real Life with Real Food: How to Get Healthy, Lose Weight, and Stay Energized—the Kosher Way by Beth Warren
- Ani's Raw Food Detox [previously published as Ani's 15-Day Fat Blast]: The Easy, Satisfying Plan to Get Lighter, Tighter, and Sexier . . . in 15 Days or Less by Ani Phyo
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.