Melvil Decimal System: 617.52205
Dewmoji: 💡 > 💉 > 😷 > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Pathology; Diseases; Treatment
Gynecology and Pediatrics
Comparative Medicine; Veteraniary
Otolaryngology surgery and other surgery of the head
Works under MDS 617.52205
- Complications in Endodontic Surgery Prevention, Identification and Management by Igor Tsesis
- Trigeminal Nerve Injuries by Michael Miloro
- 3D virtual treatment planning of orthognathic surgery : a step-by-step approach for orthodontists and surgeons by Gwen Swennen
- Management of Extended Parotid Tumors by Victor-Vlad Costan
- Temporomandibular Joint Total Joint Replacement – TMJ TJR: A Comprehensive Reference for Researchers, Materials Scientists, and Surgeons by Louis G. Mercuri
- Contemporary Oral Oncology: Diagnosis and Management by Moni Abraham Kuriakose
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Oxford Medical Publications) by David A. Mitchell
- Preprosthetic and Maxillofacial Surgery: Biomaterials, Bone Grafting and Tissue Engineering (Woodhead Publishing in Materials) by Joël Ferri
- Contemporary oral oncology : rehabilitation and supportive care by Moni Abraham Kuriakose
- Surgery of the Oral Cavity by Byron J Bailey
- Contemporary oral oncology : oral and maxillofacial reconstructive surgery by Moni Abraham Kuriakose
- Minimally Invasive Maxillofacial Surgery by Maria J. Troulis
- Reconstructive oral and maxillofacial surgery by Carlos Navarro Vila
- Clinician's Manual of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Paul H. Kwon
- Atlas of operative maxillofacial trauma surgery primary repair of facial injuries by Michael Perry
- Minimally invasive oral and maxillofacial surgery by Oded Nahlieli
- Textbook of General and Oral Surgery by David Wray
- Contemporary oral oncology : biology, epidemiology, etiology, and prevention by Moni Abraham Kuriakose
- Key Topics in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Riden P.
- When, Why and Where in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery : Part II by K. C. Gupta
- Video atlas of cleft lip and palate surgery by Derek J Rogers
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: An Objective-Based Textbook by Jonathan Pedlar BDS PhD FDSRCS(Eng)
- Clinician's Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Daniel M. Laskin
- Basic Guide to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Basic Guide Dentistry Series) by Nicola Rogers
- Atlas of Implant Dentistry and Tooth-Preserving Surgery: Prevention and Management of Complications by Zoran Stajčić
- Medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaws : bisphosphonates, denosumab, and new agents by Sven Otto
- Mandibular growth anomalies : terminology, aetiology, diagnosis, treatment by Hugo L. Obwegeser
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine (Master Dentistry) by Paul Coulthard
- Cirurgia Oral e Maxilofacial Contemporânea
- Maxillofacial Surgery, Volume 2 (1st edition) by Peter Ward Booth
- Cirugía oral y maxilofacial contemporánea by James R. Hupp
- Preprosthetic oral surgical procedures : advances in research and application by Q. Ashton Acton
- Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Leonard B. Kaban DMD MD FACS
- Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaws Bisphosphonates, Denosumab, and New Agents by Sven Otto
- Modern Practice in Orthognathic and Reconstructive Surgery by William H. Bell
- Endoscopic sinus surgery : a practical approach by S. K. Kaluskar
- Oral Implantology and Biomaterials: Proceedings (Progress in Biomedical Engineering, Vol 7) by Haruyuki Kawahara
- Tissue Engineering: Applications in Maxillofacial Surgery and Periodontics by Samuel E. Lynch
- Oral Surgery for the General Dentist, An Issue of Dental Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dentistry) by Harry Dym DDS
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.