Melvil Decimal System: 620.11233
Dewmoji: 💡 > 🔩 > 🔩 > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Mechanical Engineering and Machinery
Mining Engineering and Mines and Mineral Resources
Military Engineering and Marine Engineering
Road and Railroad
Acoustics and noise
Works under MDS 620.11233
- Introduction to Computational Plasticity by Fionn Dunne
- Creep and relaxation of nonlinear viscoelastic materials, with an introduction to linear viscoelasticity (North-Holland series in applied mathematics and mechanics v. 18) by William N. Findley
- The Thermomechanics of Plasticity and Fracture (Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics) by Gerard A. Maugin
- Applied Plasticity, Second Edition by chakrabartyj
- Slime Sorcery: 97 Magical Concoctions Made from Almost Anything - Including Fluffy, Galaxy, Crunchy, Magnetic, Color-changing, and Glow-In-The-Dark Slime by Adam Vandergrift
- Plasticity : theory and application by Alexander Mendelson
- Crystal Plasticity Finite Element Methods by Franz Roters
- Dislocation Dynamics During Plastic Deformation (Springer Series in Materials Science) by Ulrich Messerschmidt
- Engineering plasticity and its applications proceedings of the 10th Asia-Pacific Conference, Wuhan, China, 15-17 November 2010 by Jianjun Li
- Fundamentals of Creep in Metals and Alloys by M. E. Kassner
- Theory of Plasticity, Third Edition by Jagabanduhu Chakrabarty
- Advances in Computational Plasticity: A Book in Honour of D. Roger J. Owen (Computational Methods in Applied Sciences) by E. Oñate
- Plasticity and Fracture (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications) by Wolfgang Brocks
- Continuum Theory of Plasticity by Akhtar S. Khan
- Creep and fracture of engineering materials and structures proceedings of the 9th International Conference held at University of Wales Swansea, 1st April-4th April 2001 by PARKER J.D.
- Superplasticity 60 years after Pearson : proceedings of the Conference organised on behalf of the Superplastic Forming Committee of the Manufacturing Division of the Institute of Materials, and held at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) on 7-8 December 1994 by Norman Ridley
- Modern approaches to plasticity proceedings of a workshop held in Horton, Greece, 12-16 June 1992 under the patronage of the Council of Europe by D. Kolymbas
- The boundary element method applied to inelastic problems by J. C. F. Telles
- Advances in engineering plasticity XII : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 12th Asia-Pacific Conference on Engineering Plasticity and its Application (AEPA 2014), September 1-5, 2014, Kaohsiung, Taiwan by Yeong-Maw Hwang
- Creep and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures (Proceedings of the Third International Conference) by B. Wilshire
- Superplasticity of alloys, intermetallides, and ceramics by O. A. Kaĭbyshev
- Finite inelastic deformations : theory and applications : IUTAM Symposium, Hannover, Germany, 1991 by D. Besdo
- Theorie der Balkenbiegung: Einführung und Modellierung der statischen Verformung und Beanspruchung (essentials) by Andreas Öchsner
- Superplasticity : mechanical and structural aspects, environmental effects, fundamentals and applications by K. A. Padmanabhan
- Fading Footsteps of the Issei: An Annotated Check List of the Manuscript Holdings of the Japanese American Research Project Collection by Yasuo Sakata
- Creep in structures : colloquium held at Stanford University, California, July 11-15, 1960 by Nicholas J. Hoff
- Mechanics of creep brittle materials 1 by A. C. F. Cocks
- Direct methods for limit and shakedown analysis of structures : advanced computational algorithms and material modelling by Paolo Fuschi
- Plasticity and failure behavior of solids : memorial volume dedicated to the late Professor Yuriy Nickolaevich Rabotnov by G.C. Sih
- Plasticity for Engineers (Engineering Science) by C. R. Calladine
- Plasticity for engineers : theory and applications by C. R. Calladine
- Advances in engineering plasticity and its applications proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Symposium on Advances in Engineering Plasticity and Its Applications, AEPA '96, 21-24 August 1996, Hiroshima, Japan by T. Abe
- Strain gradient plasticity-based modeling of damage and fracture by Emilio Martinez Paneda
- Superplasticity in advanced materials - ICSAM 2015 : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 12th International Conference on Superplasticity in Advanced Materials (ICSAM 2015), September 7-11, 2015, Tokyo, Japan by Eiichi Satō
- Creep behaviour in cracked sections of fibre reinforced concrete : Proceedings of the International RILEM Workshop FRC-CREEP 2016 by Pedro Serna
- Engineering plasticity and its applications from nanoscale to macroscale : proceedings of the 8th Asia-Pacific Symposium on Engineering Plasticity and its Applications (AEPA2006), 25-29 September 2006, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan by N. Ohno
- Superplasticity in advanced materials : ICSAM 2006 : proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Superplasticity in Advanced Materials, 23-26 June 2006, Chengdu, P.R., China by Kaifeng Zhang
- Stress analysis for creep by J. T. Boyle
- Perspectives in creep fracture by M. F. Ashby
- Creep of Engineering Materials and Structures by Bernasconi G.
- Vereinfachte Fliesszonentheorie : Auf Grundlage der Zarka-Methode by Hartwig Hübel
- Fundamentals and engineering of severe plastic deformation by V. M. Segal
- Introduction to Adiabatic Shear Localization (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China) by Bradley Dodd
- Proceedings of PLASTICITY '91 : The Third International Symposium on Plasticity and Its Current Applications by Jean-Paul Boehler
- Investigations and Applications of Severe Plastic Deformation by Terry C. Lowe
- Physics Of Creep And Creep-Resistant Alloys by F. R. N. Nabarro
- Multiscale Phenomena in Plasticity : From Experiments to Phenomenology, Modelling and Materials Engineering by Joël Lépinoux
- Generalized Plasticity by Mao-Hong Yu
- Engineering plasticity : papers for a conference held in Cambridge, March 1968
- Stoffgesetz zur Beschreibung des Kriech- und Relaxationsverhaltens junger normalund hochfester Betone by Isabel Anders
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.