Melvil Decimal System: 666.893
Dewmoji: 💡 > 🚀 > 🏺 > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Chemistry; Chemical Engineering
Foods: Sugar, Starch, etc.
Lights: Gas, Oil, Candles, etc.
Ceramics: Glass, Clay, Cement, etc.
Bleaching; Dyeing; Inks; Paints
Other Organic Chemic Industries
Enamels & Glazes
Pottery, Porcelain, Ceramic Items
Ceramic Glazes and Kilns
Porcelain and Bone China
Works under MDS 666.893
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures by Steven H. Kosmatka
- From Cement to Bridge (Start to Finish Book) by Ali Mitgutsch
- Concrete Technology by A. Neville
- Application of Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP) in Concrete Construction: State-of-the-Art Report Prepared by Technical Committee 225-SAP (RILEM State-of-the-Art Reports) by Viktor Mechtcherine
- Guter beton : Ratschläge für die richtige Betonherstellung by Robert Weber
- Recycling of Demolished Concrete and Masonry (Rilem Report, No 6) by T. C. Hansen
- Chemical Admixtures for Concrete by Noe Mailvaganam
- Cement and concrete chemistry by Wieslaw Kurdowski
- Adhesion problems in the recycling of concrete by Pieter C. Kreijger
- Fly Ash in Concrete: Properties and performance (Rilem Report 7) by K. Wesche
- Concrete Mixture Proportioning: A Scientific Approach (Modern Concrete Technology) by Francois de Larrard
- Concrete problems : causes, and cures by John C. Ropke
- Planungshilfe Biogasanlagen aus Beton : Planung, Bemessung, Ausführung by Matthias Middel
- Binders, materials and technologies in modern construction III : selected, peer reviewed papers from the ICBM-International Conference Binders and Materials 2016, December 8, 2016, Brno, Czech Republic by Karel Dvořák
- Special concrete and composites 2016 : selected peer reviewed papers from the 13th International Conference "Special Concrete and Composite 2016", October 13-14, 2016, Skalsky Dvur, Czech Republic by Pavel Reiterman
- Handbook of alkali-activated cements, mortars and concretes by F. Pacheco-Torgal
- Physical Properties of Concrete and Concrete Constituents by Jean-Pierre Ollivier
- Binders for Durable and Sustainable Concrete (Modern Concrete Technology) by P-C AitCin
- Concrete Materials, Second Edition: Properties, Specifications, and Testing by Sandor Popovics
- Nuevos materiales puzolánicos a partir de un residuo papelero para la industria del cemento by Olga Rodríguez
- Supplementary cementing materials in concrete by Michael D. A. Thomas
- Designing green cement plants by S.P. Deolalkar
- Waste materials used in concrete manufacturing by Satish Chandra
- Microwave-assisted concrete technology : production, demolition, and recycling by K. C. G. Ong
- Binders, materials and technologies in modern construction II : selected, peer reviewed papers from the International Conference Silicate Binders 2015, December 3, 2015, Brno, Czech Republic by Karel Dvořák
- Sustainability improvements in the concrete industry : use of recycled materials for structural concrete production by Carlo Pellegrino
- Hygrische Eigenschaften des Zementsteins by Christian Duckheim
- Concrete admixtures handbook : properties, science, and technology by V. S. Ramachandran
- Interaction of cement and admixtures and its influence on rheological properties by Stefan Kubens
- Manual for quality control for plants and production of architectural precast concrete products by Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- Concrete pumping and spraying : a practical guide by T. H. Cooke
- Manual Ready Mixed Concrete by Dewar
- Bevara betongen by Sven Olof Ahlberg
- Precast Concrete: Materials, manufacture, properties and usage by M. Levitt
- Herstellung von Betonwaren und betonfertigteilen : verfahren und ausrüstungen by Helmut Kuch
- Portland Cement Paste and Concrete by I. Soroka
- Zement : grundlagen der Herstellung und Verwendung by Friedrich Wilhelm Locher
- Manual for Quality Control for Plants and Production of Precast and Prestressed Concrete Products/Mnl116-85/Binder by Prestressed Concrete Institute
- Modellierung des Feuchte- und Salztransports unter Berücksichtigung der Selbstabdichtung in zementgebundenen Baustoffen by Petra Rucker-Gramm
- Superplasticizers in concrete
- Computer Modelling of Concrete Mixtures by J. D. Dewar
- Sprayed concrete technology the proceedings of the ACI/SCA International Conference on Sprayed Concrete/Shotcrete, "Sprayed concrete technology for the 21st century" held at Edinburgh University from 10th to 11th September 1996 by S.A. Austin
- Manual for quality control for plants and production of architectural precast concrete products by PCI Architectural Precast Concrete Services Committee.
- Developments in the use of superplasticizers by V. M. Malhotra
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.