Melvil Decimal System: 669.722
Dewmoji: 💡 > 🚀 > 💍 > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Chemistry; Chemical Engineering
Foods: Sugar, Starch, etc.
Lights: Gas, Oil, Candles, etc.
Ceramics: Glass, Clay, Cement, etc.
Bleaching; Dyeing; Inks; Paints
Other Organic Chemic Industries
Iron & Steel
Lead & Zinc
Other Metals and Alloys
Assaying and Analysis
Works under MDS 669.722
- Statistical Data Analysis: A PracticalGuide (Woodhead Publishing India) by B. Mazumder
- Aluminum Upcycled: Sustainable Design in Historical Perspective (Johns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology) by Carl A. Zimring
- Essential readings in light metals by John A Johnson
- Aluminum alloys: Structure and properties by L. F Mondolfo
- Eisenwerkstoffe Stahl und Gusseisen by Hans Berns
- Aluminum-Lithium Alloys: Process Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, and Welding (Advances in Metallic Alloys) by Olga Grushko
- Aluminum in America: A History by Quentin R Skrabec
- Aluminium-Werkstoff-Datenblätter by W Hesse
- Handbook of Aluminum: Vol. 1: Physical Metallurgy and Processes by George E. Totten
- Semi-solid processing of aluminum alloys by Shahrooz Nafis
- Fire resistance of aluminum and aluminum alloys & measuring the effects of fire exposure on the properties of aluminum alloys by J. Gilbert Kaufman
- In-situ SEM investigation of individual and connected grain boundaries in aluminum by Dirk Michael Kirch
- Synthese und Charakterisierung von metalloiden Aluminiumclustern by Harald Kohnlein
- Untersuchungen zum Bohren des Faser-Metall-Laminates Glare sowie von Glare-Schichtverbunden by Enno Stöver
- Made of aluminum;: A life of Charles Martin Hall by Rosamond McPherson Young
- Struktur, Stabilität und Funktionalisierung metalloider Aluminiumcluster by Michael Johannes Huber
- Handbuch Eurocode 9 aluminiumbau
- Handbuch Eurocode 7 : geotechnische Bemessung
- Refractories for aluminium : electrolysis and the cast house by Andrey Yurkov
- Aluminium cast house technology XII : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 12th international conference and exhibition, on aluminium cast house technology, September 11-14, 2011, Melbourne, Australia by John A. Taylor
- The chemistry of aluminium, gallium, indium and thallium by K. Wade
- Anwendungstechnologie Aluminium by Friedrich Ostermann
- Hall-Héroult centennial : first century of aluminum process technology, 1886-1986 by New Orleans Minerals, La.) Metals and Materials Society
- Production, refining, fabrication, and recycling of light metals : proceedings of the International Symposium on Production, Refining, Fabrication, and Recycling of Light Metals, Hamilton, Ontario, August 26-30, 1990 by Michel Bouchard
- Aluminium alloys 2014 - ICAA14 : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 14th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys, (ICAA14), June 15-19, 2014, Trondheim, Norway by Knut Marthinsen
- Control for aluminum production and other processing industries by Mark Philip Taylor
- Aluminium : the challenges ahead by Nnamdi Anyadike
- Aluminum compounds : advances in research and application : ScholarlyBrief by Q. Ashton Acton
- Aluminium Electrolysis by K. Grjotheim
- Light Metals and their Alloys IV : technology, microstructure and properties. by Anna J. Dolata
- The effects of hydrogen in aluminium and its alloys by David Talbot
- Aluminum (Recycle, Reduce, Reuse, Rethink) by Kate Walker
- Silicon carbide particulate reinforced aluminum alloys matrix composites fabricated by squeeze casting method by Adem Onat
- Aluminium Cast House Technology XI : selected, peer reviewed papers from the international conference by John A. Taylor
- Products, applications and services showcase
- Multicomponent phase diagrams : applications for commercial aluminum alloys by N. A. Belov
- Fundamentals of aluminium metallurgy : production, processing and applications by Roger Lumley
- Aluminum-Silicon Casting Alloys: Atlas of Microfractographs by Małgorzata Warmuzek
- Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys ICAA 13 ; held: June 3-7, 2012 at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA by H. Weiland
- Heat Treating Aluminum Alloys by Reynolds Metals Company.
- Aluminum-lithium alloys : processing, properties, and applications by N. Eswara Prasad
- Europäische aluminiumwerkstoffe : vergleich EN mit DIN by Hans-Werner Wenglorz
- 4th Australasian Asian Pacific Conference on Aluminium Cast House Technology: Theory & Practice by Madhu Nilmani
- Aluminium 3 : Hüttenaluminium, Aluminiumguss, Schmiedestücke, Vormaterial
- Aluminum-Lithium Alloys by Ramesh J. Kar
- Aluminium 3 : standards on aluminium alloy castings, forgings and forging stock
- Production of Aluminum and Alumina (Critical Reports on Applied Chemistry) by A. R. Burkin
- Aluminium 1 : Bänder, Bleche, Platten, Folien, Butzen, Ronden, geschweisste Rohre, Vormaterial
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.