Melvil Decimal System: 745.50688
Dewmoji: 🎨 > ✏ > ? > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Drawing; Decoration; Design
Amusements and Recreation
Art Antatomy; Life School
Decorative Art And Design
Stained and Iridecent Glass
Artistic Furniture; Fireplaces; Frames, etc.
Antiques and collectibles
Pure And Applied
Working with polymer clay
Working with beads
Works under MDS 745.50688
- The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin
- Creative Cash : How to Profit From Your Special Artistry, Creativity, Hand Skills, and Related Know-How by Barbara Brabec
- Sell What You Make by Paul Gerhards
- The Savvy Crafters Guide To Success: Turn Your Crafts Into A Career by Sandy Mccall
- How to Sell Your Crafts Online: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Sales on Etsy and Beyond by Derrick Sutton
- How to Make Money Using Etsy: A Guide to the Online Marketplace for Crafts and Handmade Products by Timothy Adam
- The Basic Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts by James Dillehay
- Etsy 101: Sell Your Crafts on Etsy, the DIY Marketplace for Handmade, Vintage and Crafting Supplies by Steve Weber
- Crafts and Craft Shows: How to Make Money by Philip Kadubec
- You Can Make Money from Your Arts and Crafts: The Arts and Crafts Marketing Book (Be You Own Boss) by Steve Long
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Selling Your Crafts by Chris Franchetti Michaels
- The Crafter's Guide to Pricing Your Work by Dan Ramsey
- Selling What You Make: Profit from Your Handcrafts by James E. Seitz
- How to Market and Sell Your Art, Music, Photographs, & Handmade Crafts Online: Turn Your Hobby into a Cash Machine by Lee Rowley
- Craft Business Heroes - 30 Creative Entrepreneurs Share The Secrets Of Their Success by Alison McNicol
- The great bazaar by Leslie Linsley
- Selling Your Crafts at Craft Shows by Madelaine Gray
- Crafts Market Place: Where and How to Sell Your Crafts by Argie Manolis
- The Business of Crafts: The Complete Directory of Resources for Artisans by Crafts Center
- The bazaar handbook by Jackie Vermeer
- Profitable Crafts Marketing: A Complete Guide to Successful Selling by Brian Jefferson
- The business of crafts : the complete directory of resources for artisans by Crafts Center
- Audel Promoting and Marketing Your Crafts (Audel) by Edwin M. Field
- Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Online Craft Business by Jason G. Miles
- How to Show and Sell Your Crafts by Kathryn Caputo
- How to Produce a Successful Crafts Show by Kathryn Caputo
- The Craft Business Handbook: The Essential Guide To Making Money from your Crafts and Handmade Products by Alison McNicol
- Selling Your Crafts Online: With Etsy, eBay, and Pinterest by Michael Miller
- Cash for Your Crafts by Wendy W. Rosen
- Online Marketing For Your Craft Business: How to Get Your Handmade Products Discovered, Shared and Sold on the Internet by Hilary Pullen
- How to Sell at Arts and Crafts Shows by Kathleen D. Schultz
- The art of selling craft in Australia by Jenny Springett
- Art Money & Success: A complete and easy-to-follow system for the artist who wasn't born with a business mind. Learn how to find buyers, get paid ... nicely, deal with copycats and sell more art. by Maria Brophy
- Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies by Kate Shoup
- Start Your Own Etsy Business: Handmade Goods, Crafts, Jewelry, and More (Startup Series) by The Staff of Entrepreneur Media
- Crafter's market : the DIY resource for creating a successful and profitable craft business by Abby Glassenberg
- How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell by James Dillehay
- Craft Victoria marketing seminars : a summary of the seminars held at the Broom Factory Conference Centre, Fitzroy, from August-September 1993 by Sue Forster
- Selling it : a guide to marketing for craftspeople
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.