Melvil Decimal System: 974.987
Dewmoji: 🗿 > 🌽 > 🗽 > 🤑 > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Geography, Voyages And Travel
Mexico, Central America, And The Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Upper southern counties
Lower southern counties
Works under MDS 974.987
- A gentleman of much promise : the diary of Isaac Mickle, 1837-1845 by Isaac Mickle
- Camden County, New Jersey: The Making of a Metropolitan Community, 1626-2000 by Jeffery M. Dorwart
- Camden by Cheryl L. Baisden
- The history of Camden county, New Jersey by George R. Prowell
- Cherry Hill New Jersey (Images of America) by Mike Mathis
- The history of Runnemede, New Jersey, 1626-1976 by William W Leap
- Cherry Hill: A Brief History by Mike Mathis
- The Reminder
- Delaware River Port Authority (Images of America) by Cheryl L. Baisden
- A sketch of Camden city, New Jersey by Hector Orr
- Camden County, New Jersey, 1616-1976 : a narrative history by Jeffery M. Dorwart
- Haddon Township's Hopkins Plantation : the first three hundred years by Dennis G. Raible
- Pennsauken by Kathleen J. Crane
- The Collingswood Bicentennial book : commemorating the 200th anniversary of the United States of America by John T. D'Alessandro
- The Pennsauken story : a township centennial edition by Jack H. Fichter
- Heroines of Haddonfield 1713-2013 by Christie Castorino
- Collingswood (Images of America: New Jersey) by Janet M. Spavlik
- Report of the celebration of tbe fiftieth anniversary of the Camden District Medical Society by Camden County (N.J.),
- First settlement on the Delaware: A history of Gloucester City, New Jersey by Louisa W Llewellyn
- Lost Haddonfield by Douglas B. Rauschenberger
- A history of Pennsauken Township by Jack H. Fichter
- A chronicle of Newton Colony by Carole Ann Lang
- The Black Horse Pike (NJ) (Images of America) by Jill Maser
- Our Pennsauken by Jack H. Fichter
- Yesteryear: a portrait of the village of Gibbsboro 1714 - 1989 by Barry Campbell
- Waterways of Camden County : a historical gazetteer by William R. Farr
- Souvenir of Collingswood
- Haddon Township (Images of America) by William B. Brahms
- The history of Berlin, New Jersey (Long-A-Coming) by Charles W. Wright
- Camden County Medical Society, 1846-1956 by Camden County (N.J.),
- Collingswood, the First One Hundred Years, 1888 - 1988 by Unknown
- The span of a century; a chronological history of the city of Camden by Charles Shimer Boyer
- The annals of Merchantville by Charles P. Polk
- Merchantville, past and present by M. Blanche. [from old catalog] Cordery
- Collingswood Story A Series of Chapter Profiles in Picture and Story (Collingswood, New Jersey) by Raymond Mitchell Bancroft
- Justice's docket by Charles F. Redman
- History of Barrington New Jersey
- Health, sunshine and wealth
- Central Water Company minute book
- Down a country lane by Dennis G. Raible
- Evans Pond A Long-term Study of a Single Place / El Estanque Evans Estudio a Largo de un Solo Lugar by Deborah A. Garwood
- Formal opening of the headquarters of the Historical Society of Haddonfield, N.J.
- Camden County Park System from November 1926 to January 1937 by C. Oscar (editor) Brown
- Haddon Heights Remembered
- From Eriwomac to Now. the Story of Pennsauken Township by United Republican Club of Pennsauken Township
- Historical sketch of Camden, N. J by Howard M. Cooper
- Along the Cooper River: (Images of America) by Robert A. Shinn
- Address to seventh family reunion held in Odd Fellows Hall, Lawnside, N.J. September 25, 1921. by Charles C. Smiley
- Audubon (NJ) (Images of America) by Audubon Historical Society
- Camden county, 1681-1931; two hundred and fiftieth anniversary; the story of an industrial empire by Paul F. Cranston
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.