- Journal (340), AIIA publications (71), Pamphlet (60), AIIA Publications (24), Reference (18), Balkan Wars (3), Fiction (3), Chinese Foreign Policy (2), Former Yugoslavia (2), sea-cyber-space paradigm of power. (1), United Nations peacekeeping forces (1), Maritime competition between China and India (1), international security. (1), evidence of absolute decline in mass atrocities (1), ASEM as a tool for Sub-Regional integration (1), RCEP (1), Atrocities in East Asia (1), Evolving Chinese and Indian strategies in the Indian Ocean. (1), Energy and South Asian integration (1), Australian participation in World War One. (1), policy Dialogue through ASEM (1), Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) (1), The life and views of Vladimir Petrovsky. (1), Feminist Theory. (1), Iraq Politics and Government. (1), Energy Cooperation (1), Cross-Border power trading in South Asia. (1), SDGs from a strategic perspective (1), Theories of International Relations (1), Indian military strategy (1), Iindian national strategy. (1), Political aspects of globalisation (1), Defence Industrialisation in India (1), Coral Bell's contribution to Australian Foreign and Defence Policy (1), India's naval diplomacy and strategy; Indian military policy and sea-power. (1), Reconciliation in the Solomon Islands; Transitional Justice; Human Rights in the Solomon Islands; Solomon Islands Truth and Reconciliation Commission (1), Coral Bell (1), Autonomy and Independence movements. (1), Impact of conspiracy theory on American Foreign Policy. (1), China-India diplomatic synergy (1), neo-nonalignment (1), Democratic theory. (1), International Law; Effectiveness and validity of Law; Sociological jurisprudence (1), Indian Foreign Policy (1), Think-tanks as knowledge brokers. (1), Biography of Paul Keating. (1), Corporativism Regional Orders. (1), The emergence of Indonesia (1), Impact of gender on diplomacy and negotiations. (1), Economic Aspects of equality in Australia; Economic Forecasting. (1), Global Health Governance (1), Hybridity and Peacebuilding. (1), Trust between leaders; international cooperation; Conflict Management. (1), The evolution of Australian Foreign Policy. (1), US interventions in Somalia (1), Afghanistan and Iraq. (1), The English School in International Relations and the emergemce of International Society. (1), The political (1), Peacebuilding in South Asia. (1), Biography of Keith Waller. (1), China and India in Africa in Africa (1), Bonegilla Migrant Reception Centre; Migration to and from Australia. (1), International Humanitarian Law; War and International Humanitarian Law; International Criminal Law (1), strategic and economic relationship between China and India (1), Oil industry in Africa (1), Relations between Australia and China; Social conditions in Australia and in China (1), Relations between China and the United States; Chinese foreign relations in the 21st century (1), China in the South China Sea; Chinese naval power in the 21st century. (1), Politics and government in the Gaza Strip. tWestBank (1), Foreign Relations of Eurasia (1), Geopilitics of Eurasia (1), Politics and government in the West Bank (1), The regional and global role of Indonesia. (1), History of maritime trade and social development in Southeast Asia. (1), Naval Operations during World War 1 (1), Co-operation between Asia and Europe (1), Russian Foreign Policy. (1), Ideological and methodological evoution of the Algerian Revolution (1), Liberal democracy and international society.. (1), China's belt and Road Initiative (1), Civilian War casualties (1), International cooperation in the prevention of corruption aand kleptocracy.. (1), Religion and politics in the 20th and 21st centuries. (1), Independence of Algeria (1), Algerian Foreign Policy. (1), Muslims in Western Countries. (1), post colonial political and constitutional development in Zimbabwe. (1), Climate Change (1), Economic Development (1), Decolonization (1), Fascism (1), Russian History (1), Genocide (1), Geopolitics (1), Political Theory (1), Ethnic Cleansing (1), naval power (1), Nuclear Non-Proliferation (1), TPP (1), Srebrenica massacre (1), human rights abuse (1), Social Inclusion (1), Theory of International Relations (1), Bosnian history (1), Australian Foreign Policy (1), Feminism (1), Bibliography (1), Iraq History (1), Bosnia (1), United States foreign policy (1), diplomatic (1), Arab-Israeli conflict (1), Soviet Union (1), geopolitics (1), Zimbabwe (1), disarmament (1), peacebuilding (1), Assymetric Warfare (1), History of food (1), Russian Federation (1), international security (1), crimes against humanity (1), Democratic Socialism (1), women and peace (1), nonalignment (1), Ethics of International Relations; Theory of International Relations (1), Islamic State; Conflict in the Middle East; War on Terror. (1), Indian foreign policy; Relations between India and Southeast Asia. (1), Bosnian War; Balkan Wars; ethnic cleansing. (1), Korea. (1), Australian Political Economy. (1), Bosnia-Herzegovina. (1), genocideb (1), Nationalism. (1), European Union; European Integration. (1), East Asian Security; Security cooperation in Asia; American leadership; Post-US Regional order. (1), global peace and security. (1), The diplomatic career of Sir James Plimsoll (1), Case studies of United States foreign policy (1), China (1), struggle for democracy and human rights in Zimbabwe (1), India and the European Union. (1), 50th Commemoration of Strategic and Defence Studies Centre; Evolution of Strategic Studies in Australia. (1), History of feminism. (1), Economy and domestication. (1), Balkan wars; Conflict; ethnic cleansing (1), Balkan wars; Conflict; Ethnic cleansing; genocide; Former Yugoslavia (1), Balkan wars; Conflict; genocide; Former Yugoslavia (1), EU; Politics of the EU; Regional Cooperation (1), European Union; Politics of the European Union; Regional cooperation (1), Politics and the media; Media History (1), Political dynamics; Political sociology of China (1), Global peace and security (1), Balkan wars; Conflict; genocide; ethnic cleansing (1), Ethnic Anthropology; Political sociology; Conflict; ethnic cleansing; Balkan wars; Former Yugoslavia (1), Oceania. (1), Feminist Theory of International Relations. (1), Theory of International Relations; Methodology of International Relations. (1), international cooperation. (1), Aspects of maritime strategy (1), Ecology; Environmental Science (1), Theory of International Relations. (1), public diplomacy. (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Oct 18, 2006
- Real Name
- Australian Institute of International Affairs
- About My Library
- The Casey Library is a small, specialised library located in the national headquarters of the Australian Institute of International Affairs (AIIA) in Canberra, Australia, with holdings mainly in the areas of international relations, diplomacy and foreign policy analysis, as well as in international law, human rights, environmental issues, international political economy, regional studies and history. The Library is available for reference to all AIIA members, and to other interested persons by arrangement.
- About Me
- I am a volunteer librarian with degrees in international politics, communication studies and librarianship.
- Canberra, Australia