- Your library (302)
- Computer Graphics (14), CAD (4), Virtual Reality (4), CAM (3), IGES (2), Computer Art (2), Solid Modeling (1), Computer Graphics Specifications (1), Computer Art Exhibitions (1), Television Display Systems (1), Data Transmission Systems (1), Computer Software Development (1), Market Surveys (1), Association for Computing Machinery (1), Microcomputer Workstations (1), Computer Aided Design (1), Computer-Aided Engineering (1), Integrated Logistic Support (1), Digital Mapping (1), Computer INtegrated Manufacturing Systems (1), Color Computer Graphics (1), SIGGRAPH (1), Standards (1), Production Engineering (1), Finite Element Method (1), Computer Software (1), Telecommunication (1), Information Display Systems (1), Geometrical Models (1), Cartography (1), Massachusetts Institute of Technology Media Laboratory (1), Virtual reality (1), Object-Oriented Methods (1), Production Management (1), Interactive Computer Systems (1), Interactive Video (1), Microcomputers (1), Electronic Data Processing (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Dec 17, 2008
- Real Name
- R. Arvid Nelsen, Archivist
- About My Library
- The materials cataloged here on Library Thing currently represent a small subset of the print materials held by the Charles Babbage Institute. Presently this is an experiment in progress, being conducted with a specific collection to test the effectiveness and efficiency of Library Thing in assisting us process donated book collections.
The CBI Archives collects, preserves and provides access to rich archival collections and rare publications documenting the history of technology. Detailed archival finding aids are available. Researchers can also access digitized images (Burroughs Corporation Image Database) and one of the world's largest collections of research grade oral history interviews (CBI Oral History Database) through the CBI Web site.
- About Me
- The Charles Babbage Institute (CBI) is an archives and research center dedicated to preserving the history of information technology and promoting and conducting research in the field.
- Minneapolis, MN
- Also On
- Interesting Library