- art (9), exhibition (5), zine (5), exhibition catalog (3), Eldon Garnet (3), Antigonish (3), DVD (3), Cozette de Chamoy (2), documentary (2), photography (2), Cape Breton (2), catalogue (2), University of Lethbridge Art Gallery (2), catalog (2), ASAP (2), indigenous (2), mixed media (2), CD (2), Miyuki Tanobe (1), David Hoffos (1), Cathy Busby (1), Kay Burns (1), Museum London (1), Jeff Feuerzeig; Henry S Rosenthal; Daniel Johnston; Mabel Johnston; Bill Johnston (1), Hubert Davis; Allen Stark; David Bairstow; Roger Blais; Gudrun Parker (1), miyuki tanobe (1), National government publication (1), Owens Art Gallery (1), Margaree (1), Mount Allison University (1), Jennifer Campbell (1), Jeff Malmberg; Tom Putnam; Mark Hogancamp; Open Face (Firm); Different by Design (Firm) (1), Stephen Kelly (1), June Leaf (1), University of Lethbridge (1), exhibiting (1), Liss Platt (1), Mary-Anne McTrowe (1), Sarah MacLeod (1), Carre d'Art Bibliotheque (1), Ville de Nimes (1), Musee PAB (1), legacy of hope foundation (1), Arts Nova Scotia (1), We'koqma'q (1), Hogoma (1), Whycocomagh (1), Skye River (1), Ville d'Ales (1), le manoir de la ville de martigny (1), Mireille Bourgeoi (1), Anne Macmillan (1), Carl Zimmerman (1), ULAG (1), Jacynthe Carrier (1), Wes Johnston (1), Al Mutanabbi (1), Charleroi Belgium (1), Depot Legal (1), Christine Kermaire (1), Ryan Suter (1), NS (1), mapping (1), workshop (1), Nova Scotia (1), fine arts (1), method (1), visual (1), designing (1), performance art (1), retrospective (1), gallery (1), drawing (1), studio (1), CB (1), sculpture (1), teaching (1), painting (1), native american (1), artist (1), exposition (1), student (1), group (1), fine art (1), art gallery (1), how to (1), aboriginal (1), Library of Congress (1), Baghdad (1), french (1), asap (1), Dalhousie University (1), film (1), Steidl (1), collections (1), Dalhousie (1), George Thomas (1), performance (1), history (1), collaborative (1), First Nation (1), Suisse (1), piece (1), Mi'kmaq (1), performing (1), video (1), Dalhousie Art Gallery (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Jun 18, 2012
- Real Name
- Cape Breton University Art Gallery
- About My Library
- As an academic support unit, the CBU Art Gallery acts as a teaching and learning resource for the university and broader community. The Gallery is a site for visual arts appreciation, education, and research on campus. A small art library and comfortable research area are available for student and public use.
- About Me
- The Cape Breton University Art Gallery is a hub for visual arts activity and education on Cape Breton Island. The first and only full-time public art gallery on the island, the CBU Art Gallery is committed to promoting arts appreciation, visual literacy, and critical scholarship. By providing members of the university and the community with exposure to a wide variety of artistic practices, the CBU Art Gallery works to broaden and enhance the knowledge, understanding, enjoyment and appreciation of contemporary and historical accomplishments in the visual arts.
The art gallery achieves its goals through the collection, preservation, interpretation, research, and exhibition of works of art, as well as through high quality programming and diverse educational opportunities.
The gallery is home to a significant collection of art which it holds in trust for the public. The care and preservation of this collection is an important function of the Gallery, and every consideration is given to its safekeeping for the enjoyment of future generations.
- Sydney, NS