- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Ace Doubles, Agatha Christie, Baker Street and Beyond, Bookcases: If You Build/Buy Them, They Will Fill, Crime, Thriller & Mystery, Dystopian novels, Early Science Fiction, Frequently Asked Questions, Group Reads - Sci-Fi, Martian Fiction, Maryland Librarythingers, Name that Book, Penguin Classics, Post-apocalyptic Literature, Science Fiction Fans, SFFWorld, Tea!, The Weird Tradition
- Feb 18, 2009
- About My Library
- It's weird, like me. I love 50's/atomic era SF, Space Opera, Post-Apocalyptic ,Dystopian Science Fiction and Mysteries.
Don't get caught up in all my "Favorite Authors" at this point. What I've done is added authors that I enjoyed over the years, but as I re-familiarize myself with these books, I'm sure I'll refine that list down to the ones that truly are my favorites. At least that's the plan
Create your own visitor map!
- About Me
- Currently Reading
- Favorite Authors
- Kenneth Bulmer, Brian W. Aldiss, Poul Anderson, Christopher Anvil, Robert Asprin, J. G. Ballard, Manly Banister, Iain M. Banks, Stephen Baxter, Barrington J. Bayley, Charles Beaumont, Gregory Benford, Alfred Bester, Earl Derr Biggers, Lloyd Biggle, Jr., Jerome Bixby, Algernon Blackwood, Robert Bloch, Leigh Brackett, Ray Bradbury, David Brin, Fredric Brown, John Brunner, Algis Budrys, Edgar Rice Burroughs, John W. Campbell, L. Sprague de Camp, Raymond Chandler, Agatha Christie, John Christopher, Arthur C. Clarke, Hal Clement, Mark Clifton, Stanton A. Coblentz, Michael G. Coney, Roger Corman, Ray Cummings, Samuel R. Delany, Lester del Rey, Philip K. Dick, Gordon R. Dickson, Thomas M. Disch, Arthur Conan Doyle, G. C. Edmondson, Gordon Eklund, Harlan Ellison, Warren Ellis, Philip José Farmer, Howard Fast, Jack Finney, Eric Flint, Robert L. Forward, Pat Frank, Erle Stanley Gardner, Randall Garrett, David Gerrold, Ricky Gervais, William Gibson, Ron Goulart, James Gunn, Joe Haldeman, Edmond Hamilton, Dashiell Hammett, Charles L. Harness, Harry Harrison, M. John Harrison, Simon Haynes, Philip E. High, James P. Hogan, J. Hunter Holly, H. M. Hoover, Fred Hoyle, John Jakes, Laurence M. Janifer, L. E. Modesitt, Jr., Walter M. Miller, Jr., Daniel Keyes, Otis Adelbert Kline, Damon Knight, Dean Koontz, C. M. Kornbluth, Henry Kuttner, R. A. Lafferty, John Langan, Joe R. Lansdale, Keith Laumer, Fritz Leiber, Murray Leinster, Jonathan Lethem, Frank Belknap Long, H. P. Lovecraft, John D. MacDonald, Barry N. Malzberg, Milton Lesser, Richard Matheson, Judith Merril, A. Merritt, Frank Miller, Elizabeth Moon, Alan Moore, C. L. Moore, Alan E. Nourse, Kevin O'Donnell, Chad Oliver, Edgar Pangborn, Emil Petaja, John Rackham, Karl Pilkington, H. Beam Piper, Frederik Pohl, Jerry Pournelle, Terry Pratchett, Ellery Queen, Robert Rankin, Mike Resnick, Mack Reynolds, Keith Roberts, Spider Robinson, Eric Frank Russell, Fred Saberhagen, John Scalzi, James H. Schmitz, Rod Serling, Robert Sheckley, Lucius Shepard, Robert Silverberg, Clifford D. Simak, Dan Simmons, Curt Siodmak, Henry Slesar, Cordwainer Smith, Edward E. Smith, George O. Smith, Norman Spinrad, Brian Stableford, Neal Stephenson, S. M. Stirling, Peter Straub, Charles Stross, Theodore Sturgeon, Jeff Sutton, William F. Temple, William Tenn, Hunter S. Thompson, James Tiptree Jr., E. C. Tubb, Jack Vance, A. E. van Vogt, John Varley, Jules Verne, Vernor Vinge, Bill Warren, Stanley G. Weinbaum, H. G. Wells, James White, Jack Williamson, Robert Moore Williams, Russ Winterbotham, Philip Wylie, John Wyndham, Roger Zelazny
- Interesting Library
- _Zoe_, AlanPoulter, andyl, AnnieMod, arthurfrayn, AsYouKnow_Bob, AurelArkad, bluetyson, CherylMazana, clong, esther_a, FicusFan, fitzwater, iluvvideo, infiniteletters, jeffrushton, jules43, LucasTrask, michaelhenderson1, MightyFlub, naleta, ninique, nostalgicbooks, paulhurtley, psybre, RBeffa, riktod, rowens, Rynemonn, Rynosseros, scififan42, Shrike58, sleepyjim, StormRaven, surly, The_Humungus, the_red_shoes, TheDivineOomba, tros, xenchu