- WWII (21), Aviation (11), ETO (7), WWI (4), Japanese Navy (3), German Submarines (3), United States Navy (3), Holocaust (3), Politics (3), Tanks (2), Pacific Theater (2), Biography (2), PTO (2), North Africa (2), concentration camps (2), Jewish (2), Vietnam War (2), Naval (2), Signed (1), Nuclear (1), Armour (1), Submarines (1), Cold War (1), Military aviation (1), German Subs (1), Great Britain - Navy (1), 37th Div. (1), British paratroops (1), British Gliders (1), Tracked (1), mobile artillery (1), Interceptors (1), warship perspectives (1), Pararescue (1), African-Americans (1), Germany (1), Gulf War I (1), Korean War (1), Pearl Harbor (1), American Navy (1), Normandy (1), D-Day (1), Pacific War (1), parachute (1), Iwo Jima (1), Jets (1), West Point (1), Uniforms (1), Berlin Airlift (1), Battle of Bulge (1), Malmedy (1), WWIII (1), Eastern Front (1), Armor (1), The Forgotten Fleets (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Jan 21, 2012
- Real Name
- Museum of 20th Century Warfare Library
- About My Library
- Our library is designed as a research and reference library. We strive to have a strong military history collection better than most public libraries in the area. We do not lend books out but encourage students and visitors to use our comfortable library to do their research here. We have been in our building since May of 2010. We will try to help with your research as much as we can in person or through email, phone or Facebook.
- About Me
- M20CW-Museum of 20th Century Warfare is a military history museum located on the grounds of Fort Harrison State Park in Lawrence, IN (NE of Indianapolis). We have displays covering military history from 1900 to 2000 as the name implies and is also confluent with the period Ft Harrison was an active military base.
- 5753 Glenn Road, Fort Harrison State Park, Indianapolis, IN
- Also On
- Favorite Authors
- Interesting Library