- All collections (2,691), Abandoned (1,383), Audible Book (509), Scanned into My Library (2,347), Currently reading (1,272), Finished (946), iBook (1,301), Nook (1,308), Recommended (1,298), To Read Again (1,370), To read (1,456), Movie (1,388), Book Clubs (106), Award Winner (132), Read This Next (1,172), Your library (1,523), Wishlist (367), Read but unowned (1,236), Favorites (1,381)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Jan 13, 2012
- Real Name
- About My Library
- Lots of historical fiction and literature, with history and thrillers mixed in. I do not enjoy paranormal or goofy romance novels.
- About Me
- Mother of four children (3 in college and only one left at home). Married to my best friend and love of my life (27 years). I'm a tennis player, golfer, traveler, photographer, videographer, Christian, family historian, lover of information and history, and most important of all.......a READER!
I continue miss my Mom, Donna Goode Exley, who would have been 75 ten days ago. She's the one who got me started reading, when she placed Little House in the Big Woods in my hands one lazy weekend in my youth, and I proceeded to finish the series as quickly as I could get my hands on each successive book. My goal is to read as voraciously and endlessly as I did then. And I will continue to think of my Mom, with each book I finish......knowing that if I liked it, SHE would. And vice-versa.
- Tualatin, OR
- Currently Reading
- Kitchen Confidential Updated Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly (P.S.) by Anthony BourdainGirls Like Us: Carole King, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon--And the Journey of a Generation by Sheila WellerStop Aging Now!: Ultimate Plan for Staying Young and Reversing the Aging Process, The by Jean CarperThe Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal by Ben MezrichTo Hold the Crown: The Story of King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York (A Novel of the Tudors) by Jean PlaidyThe Everything Bridge Book: Easy-to-Follow Instructions to Have You Playing in No Time by Richard MuellerSouthern Women: More Than 100 Stories of Innovators, Artists, and Icons (Garden & Gun Books Book 5) by Editors of Garden and GunThe Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves, and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert M. EdselThe One-in-a-Million Boy: The touching novel of a 104-year-old woman’s friendship with a boy you’ll never forget… by Monica WoodThis Was a Man: The Final Volume of The Clifton Chronicles (The Clifton Chronicles (7)) by Jeffrey ArcherReading Like a Writer: A Guide for People Who Love Books and for Those Who Want to Write Them (P.S.) by Francine ProseThe Private Lives of the Tudors: Uncovering the Secrets of Britain's Greatest Dynasty by Tracy BormanTalking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) by Lauren GrahamDr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet: Lose Up to 15 Pounds, 4 Inches--and Your Wrinkles!--in Just 21 Days by Kellyann PetrucciVictoria: A novel of a young queen by the Creator/Writer of the Masterpiece Presentation on PBS by Daisy GoodwinPhilippa Gregory's Tudor Court 6-Book Boxed Set: The Constant Princess, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Boleyn Inheritance, The Queen's Fool, The Virgin's Lover, ... Queen (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels) by Philippa GregoryIn the Shadow of the White House: A Memoir of the Washington and Watergate Years, 1968-1978 by Jo HaldemanThe Underground Railroad (Pulitzer Prize Winner) (National Book Award Winner) (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel by Colson WhiteheadThe Year of Living Danishly: Uncovering the Secrets of the World’s Happiest Country by Helen RussellThe Words You Should Know to Sound Smart: 1200 Essential Words Every Sophisticated Person Should Be Able to Use by Robert W. BlyThe Last Castle: The Epic Story of Love, Loss, and American Royalty in the Nation's Largest Home by Denise KiernanThe Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic & Madness and the Fair that Changed America (Illinois) by Erik LarsonThe Masterpiece: A Novel (A Redemptive, Character-Driven, Contemporary Christian Fiction Romance Novel) by Francine RiversMolly's Game: From Hollywood's Elite to Wall Street's Billionaire Boys Club, My High-Stakes Adventure in the World of Underground Poker by Molly BloomThe Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss (The Wellness Code (Book 1)) by Dr. Jason FungKilling England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence (Bill O'Reilly's Killing Series) by Bill O'ReillyChurchill's Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare: The Mavericks Who Plotted Hitler's Defeat by Giles MiltonTools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy FerrissMaster of His Fate: A House of Falconer Novel (The House of Falconer Series) by Barbara Taylor BradfordAlmost Love: the addictive story of obsessive love from the bestselling author of Asking for It by Louise O'NeillThe Trespasser: Dublin Murder Squad. The gripping Richard & Judy Book Club 2017 thriller by Tana FrenchThe Highly Sensitive Child: Helping Our Children Thrive When The World Overwhelms Them by Elaine N. Aron Ph.D.I'll Be Gone in the Dark : One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer by Michelle McNamaraThe Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought the American Ideal West by David McCulloughKeto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet, including Simplified Science and No-cook Meal Plans (1) by Maria EmmerichEye of My Heart: 27 Writers Reveal the Hidden Pleasures and Perils of Being a Grandmother by Barbara GrahamThe Josephine Bonaparte Collection: The Many Lives and Secret Sorrows of Josephine B., Tales of Passion, Tales of Woe, and The Last Great Dance on Earth by Sandra GullandFour Seasons in Rome: On Twins, Insomnia, and the Biggest Funeral in the History of the World by Anthony DoerrThe Girl in the Spider's Web: A Lisbeth Salander novel, continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series by David Lagercrantz
- Favorite Authors
- Louisa May Alcott, Jeffrey Archer, Jean M. Auel, Jane Austen, David Baldacci, Maeve Binchy, Chris Bohjalian, Taylor Caldwell, Willa Cather, Harlan Coben, Pat Conroy, Michael Crichton, Ivan Doig, Dinesh D'Souza, Kim Edwards, Howard Fast, Joseph Finder, Ken Follett, Dorothea Benton Frank, Diana Gabaldon, Tess Gerritsen, Philippa Gregory, John Grisham, Khaled Hosseini, John Jakes, Ken Kesey, Wally Lamb, C. S. Lewis, Laura Lippman, Norah Lofts, James A. Michener, Margaret Mitchell, Sharon Kay Penman, Jodi Picoult, Jean Plaidy, Belva Plain, Edward Rutherfurd, Sidney Sheldon, Anne Rivers Siddons, Curtis Sittenfeld, Kathryn Stockett, J. R. R. Tolkien, Leo Tolstoy, Penny Vincenzi, Rebecca Wells, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Herman Wouk