- All collections (10,245), electronics and robotics (114), Sales, Marketing, Prospecting (584), Communications & Content (638), Business & Leadership (2,472), Christian & Philosophy (2,279), Your library (9,985), To read (141), Currently reading (48), Read but unowned (11), Design, Art, Creativity (268), Development & SysAdmin (1,195), Fiction (226), Health & Nutrition (169), History - Politics - Biographies (1,157), Personal Development & Thought (1,287), Survival (38), Investing, Finance, Real Estate (251), Science & Math (218), Wishlist (127), need to locate (1,094), Audio (62), Digital (3,982), Storage - closet (520)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- 50 Book Challenge, All Things New England, Bloggers, Book Arts, BookMooching, Books that made me think, business ethics and leadership, Christian Apologetics, Christian Living Books, Christianity, Computer Scientists, Connecticut Nutmeggers, Desiring God, FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS, Historical Fiction, History at 30,000 feet: The Big Picture, History: On learning from and writing history, Homeschool Home Libraries, Homeschoolers, Homeschoolers who LibraryThing, I heart metadata, Information, INTJ, LAMP platform - Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python, Leading a Software Company, Libertarian and Market Liberals, Libertarian Political Philosophy, Mathematics, Medieval Europe, Military History, Myers-Briggs: All Types, Open Source / Volunteer for LibraryThing, Physics!, Political Conservatives, Political Philosophy, Programmers, Purely Programmers, Reformed Theology, Science!, Second World War History, Stover Family, The Best Bits of Business Thinking, TinyCat, Web Developers!
- Jan 10, 2007
- Real Name
- Jeremiah Stover
- About My Library
- I am working on expanding the tags to maximize their usefulness. I still have to specify where many of them are located. I also need to add a whole lot more tags, however I believe the existing tags are correct.
I do know that I did not select the correct edition for all of them.
As of December 2011 this is an almost complete list of my printed books and a significant part of my Digital as well. Still to go are my small electronics library, and the remainder of my digital library. I have found in re-indexing some of the boxes that I managed to overlook some titles so another dozen or so titles may possibly show up.
The wish-list is hardly comprehensive, it mainly consists of titles I want to check into further (not necessarily order).
One of my primary goals with this entire project is to take advantage of the social benefits of Library Thing for finding people with similar interests and for getting book recommendations.
I think that it is particularly interesting that the similar libraries tool shows my siblings and one 'real world' friend near the very top of its list. I guess great minds really do read alike. :)
While I have not read all the books in my library I have skimmed a large percentage of them and plan on bringing the details more fully up to date as I can find the time.
I have recently added a large number of digital titles to my collection. Many of these are business and software related in PDF format. The largest set are Business and Personal Development related Kindle titles.
- About Me
- Web Developer - see my webpage
"I admit I haven't read everything in my library, but I feel smarter just walking in it!" - Jim Rohn
"If you cannot read all your books, at any rate handle, or, as it were, fondle them–peer into them, let them fall open where they will, read from the first sentence that arrests the eye, set them back on their shelves with your own hands, arrange them on your own plan so that if you do not know what is in them, you will at least know where they are. Let them be your friends; let them at any rate be your acquaintances." - Winston Churchill
"I'm fortunate to know a lot of very rich entrepreneurs. I can't think of any who don't have piles of books they're always behind on while buying more, who aren't in constant pursuit of more information and ideas and inspiration." - Dan Kennedy
- Connecticut USA
- Also On
- Currently Reading
- Conquering the Boundaries of Friendship: Making and Maintaining Meaningful Male Relationships by Mark RomanBusiness Made Simple: 60 Days to Master Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Execution, Management, Personal Productivity and More by Donald MillerThe Customer Success Economy: Why Every Aspect of Your Business Model Needs A Paradigm Shift by Nick MehtaBe Amazing or Go Home: Seven Customer Service Habits that Create Confidence with Everyone by Shep HykenThe Grumbler's Guide to Giving Thanks: Reclaiming the Gifts of a Lost Spiritual Discipline by Dustin CroweThe Million Dollar Greeting: Today’s Best Practices for Profit, Customer Retention, and a Happy Workplace by Daniel SachsThe Secrets of Dating Your Business: How Building Relationships Is the Key to Happiness and Wild Success by Miriam SteketeeBefriending Your Monsters: Facing the Darkness of Your Fears to Experience the Light by Luke NorsworthySuccess: Why You Fail Where Others Succeed - 5 Life-Changing Personal Development Tips You Wish You Knew (Success Principles Book 1) by Thibaut MeurisseStartup Evolution Curve From Idea to Profitable and Scalable Business: Startup Marketing Manual by Dr. Donatas JonikasWhatever It Takes: Master the Habits to Transform Your Business, Relationships, and Life by Brandon BornancinLaunch with God: How to Build a Business That Matters and Live Out Your God-Given Purpose by Zach WindahlWords That Hurt, Words That Heal, Revised Edition: How the Words You Choose Shape Your Destiny by Joseph TelushkinAre You Really OK?: Getting Real About Who You Are, How You’re Doing, and Why It Matters by Debra FiletaThe Hawke Method: The Three Principles of Marketing that Made Over 3,000 Brands Soar by Erik HubermanBuilding Better Boundaries: A 52-Week Devotional: Devotions and Faith-Guided Wisdom to Help You Develop Healthy Relationships by Alexis Waid
- Favorite Authors
- Frank Bettger, Douglas Bond, Grady Booch, E. M. Bounds, Marcus Buckingham, Dale Carnegie, Steve Chandler, Henry Cloud, R. L. Dabney, Alfred Edersheim, Richard P. Feynman, Martin Fowler, Carmine Gallo, Michael E. Gerber, Jeffrey Gitomer, Seth Godin, George Grant, G. A. Henty, Guy Kawasaki, Robert T. Kiyosaki, Jim Kjelgaard, Michael A. Lechter, C. S. Lewis, Martyn Lloyd-Jones, Michael Masterson, John C. Maxwell, Richard J. Maybury, Steve McConnell, Eric A. Meyer, Gary L. Moreau, Andrew Murray, Watchman Nee, J. I. Packer, Don Paul, Douglas W. Phillips, Elizabeth Beall Phillips, Arthur W. Pink, John Piper, Jeff Pollard, Jim Rohn, Steven K. Scott, Benson Smith, R. C. Sproul, R. C. Sproul, C. H. Spurgeon, Garrett Sutton, W. Ian Thomas, R. A. Torrey, John Sims Townsend, A. W. Tozer, Brian Tracy, Joanna Wiebe, Zig Ziglar
- Favorite Lists
- Local Favorites
Bookstores: The Book Barn
Libraries: Otis Library, Salem Free Public Library
- Interesting Library
- alaskabookworm, andrew7459, andrewbarden, AucassinBooks, aviahl2, basvodde, birchdev, blairmacintyre, bouffoj, brandhull, brianghedges, Bruger, bryantsai, bwedding, C.S._Lewis, carlostrafficguy, chuck_ralston, courane01, CovenantNetwork, davidivins, DeputyHeadmistress, dibben, dmstraker, dominionfamily, donandpatti, DrSalonen, DusanDjukich, dvanscoy, eachandother, edavis10, elhoim, emanassy, esonic, eugprorok, FogCreek, freddybo1, gabriele.lana, Halieus, hankph, iMarketingGuru.com, Iralell, jaden, jameskennemore, JDHofmeyer, jhsureth, jos_rozen, joshuamclark, Judahivy, k71477, KevinEldon, kfiech, LamSon, LauraLLD, lindelof, lmstevens01, lokean, ManofMiracles, markbearden, martisch, MatthewN, mesirii, mikkelsd, mitchellray, mjacob78, mostness, mriffey, ncasares, nedjl, nicholas.j.campbell, nisly, nocebo, OliveBranchLibrary, omelnikov-parallels, Pages_Aplenty, PastorBrianLam, paulbirch99, paulmays, PeaceCottage, phahut, rafam, Real1Det, reecejones, rh, SabrinaKidd, sachachua, sixsteps, smhead, soapServer, StephenSutherland, SteveReyno, swaltersky, tarpfarmer, Teichrib, TomVeal, tpettit, twiga92, Urquhart, wdavidlewis, wrenhunt, YvesHanoulle