- Your library (220)
- Biography (70), Australia (64), Surfing (45), Nature (43), Adventure (41), Historical (40), Fishing (38), Sailing (32), Disaster (26), Science (20), Political (19), Diving (19), Circumnavigation (15), Boat Building (11), Kayaking (10), Travel (10), Shipping (9), Exploration (8), Alaska (8), Whaling (8), Cruising (8), Racing (7), River (7), Sharks (6), Environmental (5), Naval (5), Aquaculture (5), Piracy (5), War (5), Submarine (4), Spiritual (3), Spearfishing (3), Swimming (3), Lighthouse (2), Poaching (2), Crime (2), Pearling (1), Environment (1), Geography (1), Rowing (1), Music (1), Graphic (1), Cuisine (1), Mutiny (1), Fable (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Jul 19, 2011
- About My Library
- My library follows a few rules:
1) Must be a hardcover edition*;
2) Must be non-fiction;
3) Must be related to the ocean.
*Exception made for Australian stories and kayaking tales.
This isn't a bad list to get started for others who share a similar passion to my own:
Alternatively, here are some of the books I'm on the look out for:
- About Me
- I am a full-time public servant and father of three young boys. I try to spend most of my spare time diving, surfing, fishing, kayaking or lost in non-fiction tales about the ocean. When I'm between non-fiction books, I read Australian literature and crime novels.
- Phillip Island, Australia
- Also On
- Favorite Authors
- Local Favorites
Bookstores: Barwon Booksellers, Hill of Content, The Sun Book Shop
Libraries: Hobsons Bay Libraries - Altona
- Interesting Library