Series: Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 1 by Gakuto Coda||1|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 2 by Coda Gakuto||2|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 3 by Gakuto Coda||3|
|Missing, Volume 4: The Hanged Man, Conclusion by Coda Gakuto||4|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 5 by 甲田 学人||5|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 6 by 甲田 学人||6|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 7 by 甲田 学人||7|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 8 by 甲田 学人||8|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 9 by 甲田 学人||9|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 10 by 甲田 学人||10|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 11 by 甲田 学人||11|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 12 by 甲田 学人||12|
|Missing: Kamikakushi no Monogatari, Volume 13 by 甲田 学人||13|
- Platinum Garden Volume 6 by Maki Fujita (2008)
- Omukae Desu, Volume 3 by Meca Tanaka (2001)
- Kyo Kara MAOH!, 1 [manga] by Tomo Takabayashi (2005)
- A-I Revolution Volume 1 (A. I. Revolution) by Yuu Asami (2007)
- La Esperanca, Volume 2 by Chigusa Kawai (2006)
- The Palette of 12 Secret Colors, Volume 2 by Nari Kusakawa (2005)
- Apothecarius Argentum, Volume 8 by Tomomi Yamashita (2009)
- Ghost Hunt, Vol. 5 by Shiho Inada (2006)
- Hibiki's Magic Volume 1 by Jun Maeda (2005)
- Aria, Vol. 3 by Kozue Amano (2003)
- Million Tears, Volume 1 by Yuana Kazumi (2006)
- xXxHoLic, Volume 14 by CLAMP (2009)
- Song Of The Hanging Sky, Volume 1 by Toriko Gin (2008)
- Strawberry Marshmallow, Volume 1 by Barasui (2003)
- Psychic Power Nanaki, Volume 1 by Ryo Saenagi (2007)
Related publisher series
How do series work?
To create a series or add a work to it, go to a "work" page. The "Common Knowledge" section now includes a "Series" field. Enter the name of the series to add the book to it.
Works can belong to more than one series. In some cases, as with Chronicles of Narnia, disagreements about order necessitate the creation of more than one series.
Tip: If the series has an order, add a number or other descriptor in parenthesis after the series title (eg., "Chronicles of Prydain (book 1)"). By default, it sorts by the number, or alphabetically if there is no number. If you want to force a particular order, use the | character to divide the number and the descriptor. So, "(0|prequel)" sorts by 0 under the label "prequel."
What isn't a series?
Series was designed to cover groups of books generally understood as such (see Wikipedia: Book series). Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations, on the part of the author or publisher. For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification (eg., avoid lumping Jane Austen with her continuators).
Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works. But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works.