- Bookstoreused books
- Web site
- Book Bazaar opened in 1974. This family-owned small business is located in Centretown, Ottawa, the National Capital of Canada, 14 blocks south of Parliament Hill. We have a very large eclectic mix of books, including an extensive selection of nonfiction, sheet music, and books on music.
Open 7 days a week with free parking. Member of Ottawa Antiquarian Booksellers Association & Canadian Booksellers Association. We ship internationally, so feel free to find us on Abebooks and Biblio.
- Added By
- Venue ID
- Edit VenueVenue claimed by jakebornheimer (about)
- private, private, private, jakebornheimer, Jambyfool, Newpost70, private, postcardprincess, unaluna, rabbitprincess, miketurner, usin
- private, JKBookLover, jakebornheimer, Jambyfool, postcardprincess, private
- jakebornheimer (401), aidanbyrne (1)