- Bookstorenew books, used books
- Web site
- Twitter account
- Whether you live in London or are just visiting, come down to Bloomsbury and see the London Review Bookshop for yourself. 14 Bury Place is conveniently located, just round the corner from the British Museum and five minutes from Covent Garden. The shop is quiet, light and spacious, ideally suited to anyone who likes to browse for books in peace. It has particularly strong sections in fiction, poetry, general literature, history, politics and current affairs. The shop expanded in 2007 to make room for the London Review Cake Shop (http://www.lrbshop.co.uk/cake), a place to meet, talk, read and enjoy the best tea, coffee and cake in Bloomsbury.
The London Review Bookshop runs a very strong events programme, details of which are posted on the website (and usually on this LibraryThing page too).
Find us on Facebook too...
- Added By
- Venue ID
- Edit Venue
- alexekk, tallpaul, mfje, mysterium, private, hanghuhn, browner56, drsabs, Himmelkoemov, private, nikkihall, sianpr, RandyMetcalfe, blackhornet, Wubsy, mpouk, thalassa_thalassa, affle, DuneSherban, elkiedee, CharlotteN, DLSmithies, rachelmarlene, haled, Rebeki, jaycee_whittaker, catarina1, _RichardDavies, Hughie2, Kasthu, jakob, peterdj, RoboSchro, Ling.Lass, otherstories, claudiadias, private, tonikat, kidzdoc, winterreise, phillipsccw, andreaLDN, ms.hjelliot, denni, archipelago6, charbutton, private, parmaviolet, tomroper, alexa_d, sl956, FlossieT, JanWillemNoldus, twp77, Caroline_McElwee, private
- kidzdoc, tallpaul, denni, browner56, private, RoboSchro, Hughie2, private, elkiedee, tderks, RandyMetcalfe, Rebeki, espressino, wandering_star, eereed, souloftherose, private
- kidzdoc (55), wandering_star (16), DrRalph (9), parmaviolet (9), Rebeki (5), rlangston (4), Jeffsul (4), girlinthemoon (3), CarltonC (3), NeilDalley (3), RullsenbergLisa (2), peterdj (2), Spoonbridge (2), elkiedee (1), auckland (1), egyptophile (1), ivylovesbats (1), sogamonk (1), queen_ypolita (1), thewordygecko (1), BraveLittleTailor (1), souloftherose (1), TheIdleWoman (1), williecostello (1), abbottthomas (1), tderks (1), NeueWelle (1), RoboSchro (1), private (14)