Das Playbook: Spielend leicht Mädels…

Das Playbook: Spielend leicht Mädels klarmachen (original 2010; edition 2010)

by Matt Kuhn, Barney Stinson, Matt Kuhn (Author), Barney Stinson (Author)

219597,850 (3.35)1
Bestselling author of The Bro Code, Barney Stinson of How I Met Your Mother fame, presents The Playbook--like Neil Strauss's The Game for Bros, The Playbook offers advice on the many creative and resourceful ways Barney's developed to wine, dine, and score with "The Ladies." Since the dawn of history man has searched for the answer to the most fundamental of questions: "Why am I here...not banging chicks?" The search is over. Now, with the help of The Playbook, you'll be able to approach any beautiful woman, discover her innermost passion, and use that to trick her into sleeping with you. You'll master more than seventy-five seduction techniques, developed by pickup guru and all-around good guy Barney Stinson, guaranteed to turn you into a bona fide ladies' man. Featuring the famous plays including: · The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn · Mrs. Stinsfire · The Ted Mosby · The Time Traveler · The "SNASA" · The Scuba Diver · The "He's Not Coming" ...and other greatest hits from Barney Stinson's secret Playbook of legendary moves. So suit up and get ready to be schooled in awesomeness.… (more)
Member:Normara
Title:Das Playbook: Spielend leicht Mädels klarmachen
Authors:Matt Kuhn
Other authors:Barney Stinson, Matt Kuhn (Author), Barney Stinson (Author)
Info:Riva (2010), Taschenbuch, 176 Seiten

Work Information

The Playbook: Suit up. Score chicks. Be awesome. by Barney Stinson (2010)

I liked it better than The Bro Code. 98% of the plays are crazy, but I was actually able to pick up a line or two from this one. But I think you have to watch the series to get some of the references . (Ted as Billy Idol. :) ) ( )
  mrsrobin | Jun 24, 2017 |
funny from time to time but it got old quickly ( )
  ferrisscottr | Jun 18, 2013 |
A fun, entertaining read based on The Playbook from how i met your mother.Some of the plays in the book were laugh-out-loud funny and very familiar. Like the scuba diver from episode 8 of Season 5. My only problem, however, is that the book is too short.Barney Stinson is one of the most contradictory, full of himself and disgustingly amoral creature ever. But I still find him adorable for all his undesirable qualities, for he still possesses some principles in which he is too embarrassed to show. But most importantly, he exudes 'awesome.'This book will definitely appeal to fans of HIMYM. ( )
  abigailyow | Jan 29, 2012 |
After reading The Bro Code, I knew I just absolutely HAD to read ThePlaybook. Sure it was funny enough, but it didn't exactly live up to my expectations I guess. I did laugh but I felt like Barney Stinson could have done better. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed this book and I do recommend it. The page layout is especially nice. BUT I suggest you read it before The Bro Code so that you won't be let down like I was. ( )
  Laura_Frederick | Jul 17, 2011 |
Hilarious!!! This was a quick read, as expected, but worth every page. I loved the layout of each play and giggled my way through every play. Particularly loved the bonus Playbook for Chicks ( )
  janeycanuck | Feb 2, 2011 |
You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato
The Playbook is dedicated to those beautiful creatures that can make a young boy's heart leap, a middle-aged man weep with joy, and an old man smile: boobs.
Zuerst einmal: Danke, dass du dieses Buch gekauft hast!
First of all, thanks for purchasing this book!
Matt Kuhn, a writer for How I Met Your Mother, is the author of this work.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,519,148 books! | Top bar: Always visible