Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 15 (2010)

by Bisco Hatori

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 15)

2003107,835 (4.18)None
Now an animated series! Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T audiences. The members of the Host Club plan an event to help Tamaki get over his separation anxiety from the Host Club, and even Haruhi gets in on the action. Will the bonds of friendship between Tamaki and Haruhi become bonds of love?

The first story is the blurb and is fun but I liked the second story better. Hunny and Mori are finally going to go to college. But that means they will not be together all the time. Mori is working through that and it makes a very interesting plot and character development. Of course Kyoya has his hands in everything and so he makes a lot of money for the Host Club. In the end Hunny and Mori do not even leave the Host Club. They are special members and come when they can. Haruhi and Tamaki are making their way to each other but the slow going is making everyone else crazy. But with only three volumes left I am wondering how Hatori is going to work out Tamaki's problems.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
Well, you certainly can't say there's no plot development in Ouran. It's on the verge of having too MUCH in fact, but it gets away with it because it's so self-aware.

I actually got a little sick of Tamaki in this one, because the poor guy is such an idiot. I was actually on the side of Hikaru pummeling him. Oh well.

Also, Hunny got on my nerves. He can be a real jerk. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Jul 8, 2015 |
As usual this volume was cutely chaotic, especially in the beginning, but did have a few interesting revelations (such as Tamaki finally realizing the truth of his feelings) and unexpected events (such as the impending graduation of Hunny and Mori). I'm really enjoying the storyline presented at the end of the manga and am really looking forward to the resolution of the Mori v. Hunny cliffhanger. I'm still enjoying and looking forward to moving on with the series. ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | Mar 6, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,447,448 books! | Top bar: Always visible